Chapter 8: It's A Pull Door

Chapter Eight: It's A Pull Door

QOTC: The comeback is always stronger than the setback.

Jam out to Clarity by Zeed, Foxes while you are reading to set the mood.

*swipe past the video for Sara's party outfit*

I just wanted to let you guys know that now school has started back up again for me, I am back to the world of stressful last minute studying and barely waking up on time, which means this might be the last chapter you see for a while

I just wanted to let you guys know that now school has started back up again for me, I am back to the world of stressful last minute studying and barely waking up on time, which means this might be the last chapter you see for a while. I honestly am trying my best, this was a draft from a couple of weeks ago, and it isn't edited so don't expect perfection (even though that doesn't exist) but I hope to speak to all of you as soon as I can, enjoy the read.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A loud whistle revebrated through the massive hall, making me jump with alarm.

"Alright, everyone, let's call it a day." Ben strolled over to Area D, showing some more complex fighting techniques to very enthusiastic students.

Strolling over to the bench, I picked up a bottle of water and took a massive gulp, savouring the feeling as the coolness slipped down my throat.

"And I was only just starting to get into it," Ace stood up from the ground, his abs bulging with the movement and strolled over to me, not a care in the world.

"Too bad Ace," I sneaked a glance at him to find him laughing to himself.

Why did I feel warmness erupt from deep inside of me at the fact I made him laugh?

Cooling down from the fight, I threw on a jacket to keep me warm along the walk back to my room. I'd packed all my stuff into my Puma bag and slung it over my shoulder.

"Later Ace," I waved a quick goodbye, not daring to form eye contact.

I had just about made it over to where Ben was standing near the door ( I was already shooting daggers at him) when I heard my name being shouted from behind me.

"Sara, hey, wait!" Ace jogged up at me so he was standing in front of me, sweat 'n' muscles 'n' all.

Raising my eyebrows in anticipation, I waited for whatever the reason he'd stopped from getting closer to that lovely, cool and well-deserved bubble bath.

Ace rubbed his arm around his neck in apprehension, as if he was feeling...

Awkward?

Ace. Awkward. Who would have guessed?

"You see, my friend who I've known for ageeeeees," he dragged out the word "ages" to fully exaggerate how long he had known this friend of his, "is having a party. Come with me?"