Chapter 9: Looks Like Something Out Of One Of Those Trashy High School Movies

Chapter Nine: Looks Like Something Out Of One Of Those Trashy High School Movies

QOTC: What's coming is better than what has gone.

Jam out to  Problems by DeathByRomy while you are reading to set the mood.

*swipe past the video for some Lucas picture inspo*

So, this will not be a usual thing, but if any readers massively stand out to me, well, I will be dedicating a chapter to them! So small disclaimer: this will not be a regular thing, like I said!

This chapter is dedicated to @Ashpoint for always reading, commenting about my book through PM's, supporting me and just motivating me to do what I love to do and will (hopefully) always love to do: write. So thank you so much! And for being an amazing friend and a humble cat lover like me! And showing me Kate Cavanoaugh's Youtube channel, which is honestly awesome!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THIS CHAPTER IS CONTINUOUS FROM CHAPTER 8

"Fancy seeing the both of you here." Ace's melodic voice filled my ears and slowly my laughter died away, as I took my hand off of Lucas' shoulder to let it rest by my side, anxiously rubbing the material of my dress between my finger tips.

"Ace." I murmured, not sure what to say except to announce his profound presence.

"That's my name, don't over-use it." He smirked, tightly crossing his arms.

Lucas sent a small, polite nod of acknowledgement Ace's way, which was not returned.

Lucas' nostrils flared at his ignorance and blatantly obvious rudeness, those stormy grey eyes flashing with a strike of lightning.

"Come on Sara we don't have all day," Ace ushered me over to the other side of the waiting limo, and my mouth fell open in heavily un-disguised surprise as as 'my personal chauffeur' (now that's not something you get to say every day) opened the door for me, nodding his head at me which I re-paid with a bright and breezy but slightly shocked smile.

"There's no need to open the door for me," I pushed the door open further to show I was perfectly capable of it myself, "I'm sure I can mange by myself."

"Sara, that's his job. Now stop interfering and get in the damn car." Ace rolled his eyes, pushing lightly on my spine which thank the glorious heavens it wasn't an open-back dress, or man would I have passed out at that not-so intimate physical contact.

Trying to humour the moment, I turned around and made funny faces at Lucas, and he grinned, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

"Alright, alright. Don't get those little pink panties of yours in a twist." I muttered at him, turning my head the other way to stick my tongue out at Ace.