19

Emma began to wake up. She didn't remember falling asleep and she certainly didn't remember how she got back into her car. She looked around but didn't see Regina's car where she stopped it. Emma looked towards the end of town and saw a car off in the distance. As she was fully waking up she recognized it as Regina's car and it was smoking.

"Mayor Mills!" She said alarmingly, "Mayor Mills!"

Emma started her cruiser and drove to Regina. It wasn't far, so right as she reached her she ran out to the side of the car.

"Regina! Gina hold on," she said trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

She could see Regina was helpless and losing blood, so she was freaking out not being able to reach her was freaking her out.

"Regina!" She screamed as she yanked on the door, "Fuck!"

She kicked the door in frustration as she tried to figure out how to get Regina out. She looked around, hyperventilating, trying to find a way in. At her feet she saw a rock and knew exactly what to do with it. She took the rock in her hand and hit the window behind Regina's as hard as possible. Once the window broke she cleared away the glass and opened the door. Once in she reached towards the front and bashed the drivers side window from the inside.

"It's gonna be ok Gina. You're gonna be fine," she said as she went back out the the front and looped the brunettes arm around her neck and pulled her out of the car. She carried the mayor to her cruiser and flipped the lights & sirens on, "Don't fucking do this to me now Regina."

She soed down the road thinking of nothing else but getting Regina to the hospital.

She hastily parked in front of the hospital entrance and rushed inside.

"Help, it's the mayor. She's hurt!" She told the first medical staff she saw.

She watched them rush off to get a gurney. She rushed back to the car and started to carry Regina inside when she felt they were taking too long.

"Sheriff Swan please put the mayor down," Dr. Whale said as he approached with the gurney.

Emma rolled her eyes, "Took you long enough," she sighed out as she set the brunette down.

As she was rolled into the building Regina groaned at the bright lights, "Where the hell am I?"

"Mayor Mills you've been in a car accident, I need you to relax," Dr. Whale said rolling her down a hall way.

"What no I'm fine, release me," she said sitting up and simultaneously using her magic heal herself of whatever injury she had gotten during the wreck, "See. I'm fine."

Whale gave her a skeptical look, "Mayor Mills you could have underlying injuries: broken ribs, torn muscles, etc."

"I said I'm fine," she demanded making the hospital staff stop in their tracks, "Now let me go or I'll have all your licenses shredded by morning and you'll be out of job and out on the streets of Storybrooke faster than you can say Once Upon a Time."

"But if you let her go I'll have you all sent to the state penitentiary for malpractice. And trust me, prison is much worse than being homeless. And I should know I've been in both situations," Emma said from behind the mass of people.

The staff spread like the red sea revealing the blonde to Regina.

"Emma..." Regina said in shock, "You're here."

"Yeah, and so are you. And you're staying here because you were unconscious and hurt. You were bleeding and you probably have a concussion. Stay here and let them check you out, and then I can probably get the chance to talk some sense into you," Emma said authoritatively as she approached the gurney.