• 5 •

The sunlight shining through the curtains slowly pulled Jin from his peaceful sleep. A cool breeze blew through the open balcony door, gently pushing the drapes. There must be a bed of flowers close by because the wind brought the faint, sweet fragrance in with it. He sighed, not wanting to get up yet, and held his pillow a little tighter.

His pillow inhaled.

Jungkook must have come into his room to sleep again. It wasn't a surprise. He frequently crashed with Jin, the same way a child will often sneak into his parents bed in the night. Jin would complain about it but he honestly didn't mind.

He felt fingers move through his hair. The kind of absentminded hair strokes someone makes while chatting in soft voices with a loved one. It felt soothing.

His pillow inhaled again.

It was really no point in trying to stay asleep. The others would probably be waking up with hangovers soon and he wanted to start making a nice breakfast to start their day. Pushing up onto all fours, he rounded his back upwards, stretching like a cat. The sound of a sharp inhale made him finally open his eyes.

They locked eyes.

Hers were the color of roasted coffee beans, the richest of dark chocolate, flecked with mahogany, and rimmed in black. They were crystalline, penetrating. Consuming. Long eyelashes framed them beautifully. She drew in a breath, her pouty lips separating slightly. They were equally enticing.

She looked up at him curiously. As if she were looking at him for the first time. In a way, it was true.

Jin swallowed, taking a moment to find his voice. "Good morning." He said softly.

"Hi." It was almost a whisper.

His foggy brain finally registered that he was still partially on top of her. His legs were to the side of her body but his arms were on either side of hers. He immediately moved away, sitting in the center of their shared bed. Looking around the bed he saw that the pillow barrier between them had been destroyed at some point and they had ended up cuddled together. How wildly did he sleep? Even the blankets were piled up on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry," he said, lowering his eyes and running a hand through his hair. "I promise this wasn't on purpose." That wasn't a pillow he was holding after all, and those were her fingers in his hair. Secretly he wished he was back where he was.

Lily sat up. She looked down at her hands which were now folded in her lap, her pink-tinged cheeks lifting into a small smile. "You kept me warm. Thank you."

Two pairs of bashful eyes met again. Jin ignored the burning sensation he felt in his face, but his crimson ears gave him away. He laughed softly, "You're welcome. You were a comfortable pillow."

"Thanks," Lily giggled. "I'm glad you were comfortable."

His face softened. "I was." He said quietly.

Lily looked away and pushed her hair behind her ear. "Um, I should probably get back to my room now. Hyunae might be looking for me." She got up from the cushy bed and headed for the door.

Jin placed a pillow in his lap. "You're welcome to come back later on." Lily stopped and looked at him, blushing harder at his invitation. "I meant for breakfast! I'm doing breakfast today!" He added quickly.

"Not for sleeping, then?" Lily playfully teased.

It was Jin's turn to blush harder. "You can if you want."

Lily smiled, feeling butterflies in her stomach. "Ok. Thank you," she smiled. With a quiet goodbye she was out of the suite.

Jin face planted in to the pillows and let out a loud sigh. His stomach was in knots with both nervousness and excitement. He hadn't felt this awkward since he was a teenager. An almost 30 year old man doesn't feel like this, right?

"Why does she make me feel like this?" Jin howled into the pillow.

"Because you love Noona." Jungkook's groggy muffled voice said from under the pile of blankets and pillows on the other side of the huge bed.

"How did you get in here?! It's a locked door!"

"I don't know." Jungkook slurred.

"...How much did you hear?" Jin asked.

"Enough to know you're making breakfast." Jungkook crawled over to Jin and laid on his back. "You smell like Noona."

_______

Lily walked swiftly through the hotel hallway, her mind racing. Hyunae's words echoed in her mind. Taehyungie made his interest obvious. He was always flirting, always finding a reason to be close to her. But Jin... She never imagined that Jin had any interest at all. He treated her the same as his brothers did.

She opened the door of her suite to find Hyunae already awake sitting in the center of the king sized bed, arms crossed, wearing a smug smile.

"Decided to do a little late night hoeing, huh?"

Lily burst out laughing. "I didn't hoe at all! It was party time in here and I was tired and you know how early I wake up!" Lily laughed while belly flopping next to Hyunae.

"You smell like a whore. Where did you sleep?" Hyunae laughed.

Lily's smile disappeared. "Wha-what do you mean?"

"You smell like men's cologne! Expensive men's cologne." Hyunae said. "Give me the details or I'm telling Mom!" Hyunae began hitting her with one of the thick pillows.

"You better not tell Mom!" Lily said between laughs, blocking the pillow as best she could.

After the play fight was over Hyunae calmed down. "So," She asked. "What happened?"

Lily sat up and laughed nervously. "Um... So it really was too much going on in here and I was super tired. I went and knocked on random doors to find someone's room that was quieter." She paused.

"And?" Hyunae prodded. "Where did you end up?"

"Seokjin's room." Lily mumbled, looking away.

Hyunae gasped dramatically. "I KNEW IT! What happened next?" If she was in a seat she'd be on the edge of it.

"We just slept." Lily whined.

"Whenever you're ready to stop withholding." Hyunae smiled, crossing her arms again.

Lily rolled her eyes. There was no escape from Hyunae's inquisitions. "We put pillows between us when we went to sleep but when we woke up," she paused again. "He was laying on me."

Hyunae's eyes danced with excitement. "You guys are gonna fuck eventually."

"HYUNAE-YAH!" Lily shrieked. "They look at me like a sister figure!"

"Well someone has a Noona kink then. I know Taehyung has one, amongst other kinks. But I guess Seokjin does too."

"That's gross." Lily mumbled.

"I think you should do it." Hyunae continued.

"...I'm not going to fuck Seokjin!"

"You also hesitated."

Lily scooted from the bed. "I'm going to take a shower before breakfast."

"Make sure you wash that man's scent off you!" Hyunae called after her.

Lily rolled her eyes again, then discreetly sniffed her shirt. Oh, god she did smell like him. He smelled good.

_______