Chapter One: New Job

Lizzy's P.O.V

After eighteen years, the old pizzeria Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Parlor is being re-opened! The animatronics have been re-programmed, their suits have been cleaned, and they're now safer than ever! Not only that, but there's all sorts of fun things to do, including an arcade, prizes and a playhouse! The re-opening will be on Monday, April 11th. Don't miss it!
HELP WANTED: In need of waiters, waitresses, janitors, chefs and a security guard.
Location: 1987 Old Factory Road, Salt Lake City, UT.

I literally dropped the mug full of coffee in my hand. 

It shattered on the wooden floor, the light brown liquid exploding everything. My dog ran towards me, barking. He sniffed the coffee, then licked it a few times. 

I didn't care at that moment. I knew I would in a few hours, but for now I'd ignore it. But, I did do something to prevent my dog from getting sick. I opened the backyard door, and he bolted out. After sliding it closed, I ran towards the short hallway.

Quickly walking into my room, I slammed the door shut. I began digging through my closet for a shirt and some pants. After finding some black tights and a blue jean shirt, I quickly grabbed undergarments and socks. I got changed as quickly as possible, then ran out to the living room.

On my way out, I felt something sharp stab my foot. I winced, then looked down. A small pool of blood began forming. I had stepped on the broken mug.

I moaned, then lifted my foot up. I slipped off the bloody sock. Cuts covered my foot. "Need to take care of this before cleaning up the class." I said it myself, then hopped to the closet. 

I put some cut medicine on the bleeding foot, then wrapped bandages around it. As soon as it hurt less, I put on a new sock and swept up the glass. Grabbing a rag, I wiped away all the blood and coffee. I left the rag on while it dried to prevent slipping. Or, maybe make it more likely of happening.

I shook my head vigorously to clear my mind. I slipped on ankle-length black boots and grabbed my small purse. I looked around as soon as I opened the front door, and caught a glimpse of my bicycle. 'Bicycles don't waste gas, and they're good exercise. Perfect!' I thought, then grabbed my black helmet.

I brought the bike from the grass to the cement. Buckling my helmet strap, I hopped on and started riding down the sidewalk. I peddled as fast as I could. I wanted to get there as soon as possible. I wanted- no, I needed a job at this restaurant.

I'd memorized the path from my home to Freddy Fazbear's when I was little. Since my current house was close to my childhood home, it was basically the same path. It was only a couple of minutes before the face of Freddy plastered on a building came into view.

There was a delivery truck parked near the building. They were re-painting the building to make it look nicer. I stopped the red bike, then rolled it into the bicycle rack. I looked at the building, putting my helmet onto the bike handles. This was it. 

I took a deep breath, then opened the building doors. The manager was holding a clipboard, instructing people to do things. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around in a flash. "Oh, look! Someone actually showed up!" He snickered. "Didn't think that would happen."

"Uh, I'd like a job as a waitress?" I said.

"Perfect! Just fill out this application form and bring it in as soon as possible!" He grabbed a piece of paper from his clipboard and handed it to me.

I sat down at one of the tables and pulled a pen out of my purse. After filling out the two sided paper, I handed it to the manager. "Alright then, Elizabeth..."

"Call me Lizzy."

"Alright Lizzy, just go wait in my office and I'll talk to you shortly!"

I made my way to his office and sat down in one of the chairs. There was a poster of Freddy, Bonnie and Chica on the wall that said Celebrate!. I didn't know why, but it somewhat gave me the creeps. Which was weird, since I'd always loved the characters.

The manager finally came in and sat in his chair. "Okay, Lizzy. Looks like you've had a pretty good form. Have one of your degrees, no criminal history, no drugs or alcohol, full education... Nothing bad here! You're hired!"

I grinned as wide as humanly possible. "Thank you sir! I used to love this place as a child!"

The manager smiled. "Call me Mr. Booker."

I nodded. "Okay, Mr. Booker."

"Be here on Friday at six AM. Understood?"

"Yes! Thanks again!"

I left the office and rode my bike home. I was surprised how excited I was. I mean, these animatronics had almost killed a kid.

But, nothing would go wrong, right?