Chapter Two: Not At All Innocent

Lizzy's P.O.V.

It had been two weeks since the grand re-opening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Parlor. At first, there was no one. I was one out of five employees. Yeah, business wasn't going so well. Not at all.

Then, people started to realize that it was okay. We started getting more customers, and even some new employees. Eventually, then place was as popular as it was years ago. Mr. Hooker even gave me a raise.

I carried a pepperoni pizza out to a birthday party. The animatronics were on stage, singing the same songs they always did. At first, they were cute. But after a while, you just wanted to rip off your ears- and possibly their heads. 

The pizzeria was almost empty. The party had stayed late- too late. The only sound was the childrens' screams, but they almost overpowered the irritating singing. "Wish I brought headphones." I whispered, then placed the pizza on the long table.

It wasn't long until the party finally left. The mother paid a large amount, larger than usual. Probably because they stayed so late. The bus boy, Xavier, put all the plates into his solid metal bin. I looked outside of the window. Most of the employees were already out the door, and running towards the car.

I chuckled as they all ran away in fear. What were they afraid of? A few dumb animatronics?

That's when I realized. The Bite. The Bite of 1987. That was why.

I closed my eyes tight, then shook my head violently. They probably were just tired, and wanted to get home as soon as possible. I luckily managed to convince myself that that was the truth. But part of me still said that it wasn't. Maybe I was afraid, too...

Mr. Booker walked out of his office. "Alright, how many people are still here?"

"Me!" I said.

"I am!" Said a high, male voice.

"I'm here." Said a female voice.

"Here." Said a girl who sounded scared out of her mind.

"Right here, Mr. Booker!" Said one more male voice, bright and cheery.

Five. There was five employees left. One of them was me.

"Could you guys stay late and clean the place up? The last party left a disaster." Mr. Booker asked.

"Of course!" Said one of the boys. He swallowed hard. Obviously, his answer was forced. 

"Sure." I said, then shrugged. What could a few pieces of metal junk do?

"Great! Just tidy the place up like you'd normally do! Have a nice night!" Mr. Booker said. He walked out the front door. I thought I had heard a clicking noise, which meant he had locked the door. But, I knew he hadn't. Why would he locked us in?

The other employees got to work. I looked around the table and saw a piece of pizza on the ground. "Oh, come on!" I moaned.

I picked up the pizza and threw it away. Afterwards, I got a sponge and a bucket full of warm, soapy water. I began scrubbing the greasy floor where the pizza had landed.

Funny. Everyone else was in different rooms. Yet, I felt like I was being watched.

I chuckled. I was all alone and I knew it for a fact. 

As I scrubbed, I heard a weird sound. It sounded like slowed down laughed. I froze, dropping the sponge. I stood up and looked over my shoulder. My eyes widened.

Bonnie was standing in the dining room.

"H-How did you get here? You were just up on stage!" I stuttered. Suddenly, Bonnie began moving towards me.

My heart began pounding so loud, I thought it was going to break out of my chest. It was true. They did move. And I knew I was dead.

In a panic, I bolted towards the door. Locked. No matter how hard I tried, the door wouldn't budge. Bonnie was still walking towards me, just slowly. I pounded loudly on the glass door. "HELP! HELP ME!!!"

Nobody came, nobody answered. 

Bonnie was closer than he was before. I leaned in the corner, hypervenalating. 'There has to be a way! There has to be a way!' I thought, looking around frantically. Tears were streaming down my face like waterfalls. 

I realized the hallway was cleared. I smiled. That was my only chance. I couldn't mess up.

Using all of my strengh, I bolted down the hallway. Hopefully, Bonnie would continue to be slow, and I could hide before he got me. Then, I'd leave this place tomorrow, safe and sound.

Little did I know, this was only the beginning of my troubles at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Parlor.