Chapter Seven: It Isn't Funny

Lizzy's P.O.V.

"W-What do you mean Jake's gone? W-What happened?" I asked, shocked.

"Well, we were all kinda in our own worlds. I was watching the left door, Sara was watching the cameras. and you two were zoning out." Said Xavier, sounding irritated on the last part.

"Hey!" Said Kaitlyn, her hands on her hips. 

"Sorry." He said, then continued. "Anyways, Jake was starting to fall asleep in the chair. I didn't wake him up, thinking he deserved some rest. I looked away for a moment, but I heard some footsteps. I turned around and saw Jake was gone!"

"Did one of the animatronics get him?" Sara asked, standing up with the tablet at her side.

He shook his head no. "Wouldn't you know? I mean, you would've seen them come using the cameras. Plus, I didn't hear any animatronic sounds."

"True."

"Well, we need to find him." I said, standing up straight. "Sara, check the cameras before we go on an all out search. We will only leave this office if it is absolutely necessary." I made my voice sound loud and firm on the last part. 

Kaitlyn started guarding the left door. I leaned against the desk, rubbing my tonsils. I knew I'd blame myself if Jake died. 

I buried my face into my hands. Xavier began rubbed my back. I removed my hands and looked up at him.

"He'll be fine. I'm sure he's not dumb enough to get himself killed." He said. 

I buried my face into his shoulder. He put his arm around me. I just hoped that we'd all make it out alive. Including Jake. 

"Didn't find him." Said Sara. She looked at me and Xavier and covered her mouth. "Sorry to disturb you guys." 

We took a few steps apart. I grabbed a flashlight and turned it on. 

"Woah woah woah, Lizzy. Hold on." Said Xavier, grabbing my arm. "I'm not letting you do this. It's too risky."

I yanked my arm away. "I won't die. And if I do, it'll be all my fault."

He opened his mouth to protest, but closed it. He nodded.

I looked around for a second. "Be back soon." And with that, I left the office. 

I could feel myself trembling with fright. The office and my flashlight were the only light sources. I took a step forward. It felt like my feet were louder than a helicopter right next to your ear. I jumped, but pushed onward. 

I heard footsteps echo through the building. They weren't mine this time, though. I leaned against the wall, hyperventilating. As soon as they stopped, I continued walking.

It was four AM. Down the West Hall, I saw a closet. I knew for a fact it was the janitor closet. It was rather large, since we had extra cleaning supplies. I took a step towards it, but hestitated. What if one of the animatronics was in there?

I had to check. For Jake's sake. 

Slowly, I turned the rusty door knob. Eyes closed tight, I opened the door. Nothing happened.

I opened one eye and looked in the closet. I opened both eyes and smiled. Jake was sleeping in a bucket, safe and sound. 

I ran into the closet and got on my knees next to Jake. I shook him as hard as I could. He woke up and fell over.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?" He asked.

"You scared us to death, Jake! Don't just leave us like that!"

He sat up and stretched. "I just wanted to take a nap."

I hit him as hard on the shoulder as I could.

"Ow!" He said, gripping his shoulder.

"This isn't funny! You could've died!"

"I-" Jake started to speak, but froze. His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped. He backed up against the wall, trembling. 

"What?" I asked.

He pointed behind me. I didn't know if I should look or not. I knew it'd be something bad. But I forced myself to look over my shoulder. My eyes widened.

Bonnie was in the doorway.

I backed up against the wall next to Jake. Bonnie took a step in. I looked down and squeezed my eyes tight. I felt a few tears run down my cheeks. Trapped. We were trapped. 

I felt something grip my hand. I looked up. Jake was holding my hand. He looked into my eyes, his filled with tears. I knew what was next.

We were going to die. 

I gripped his hand back, then closed my eyes and began sobbing. I could hear Jake crying next to me. After a few more seconds, I could practically feel Bonnie.

I opened my eyes and saw he was reaching towards me. This was it. These were the last moments of my life. Suddenly, there was a dinging song, and Bonnie froze.

Ding dong ding dong, ding dong dong ding...

Bonnie retracted his arm, then walked out of the closet. My tears stopped, but Jake continued to cry. I shook his shoulder.

"J-Jake! We're alive!" I said.

He opened his eyes, then let go of my hand. He looked at his watch and grinned. "Six AM!"

We both stood up and hugged. I couldn't believe we had made it. 

__________________________

Hey guys! Autumn here. So, Lizzy and Jake almost dying might not be funny, but this video is! You should watch it! I'll post it in the media section. There's one for FNAF 2, but I'm not gonna post that in this chapter.

Anyways, great news! I uploaded a Pokemon Fanfiction! It's called Sky: A New Journey. Go read it! 

BAII! (Awesome outro will soon be here)