Epilogue

Epilogue

Lizzy's P.O.V. 

It had been seven years since the incident with Mr. Booker. Ally had another child and was living happier knowing her father was no longer killing people. He was going to be in jail for a few more years still, and that I was okay with. 

Xavier, Jake, Kaitlyn and I had bought Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. After Mr. Booker was arrested, we all knew the place had no owner. So, we combined our pay checks and bought the place. 

We also got a new building. It was bigger, and had a larger parking lot. There was much more than before. The animatronics were fixed, including their suits and hardware. Freddy, Chica and Bonnie were given a couple new songs. Foxy was given a couple new stories. 

I walked around the restaurant, stopping at Pirate's Cove. Foxy was telling the kids one of the most popular stories. The kids seemed very interested. I smiled. Me and Foxy had become really good friends over the years. After hours, we'd talk as I cleaned the floor and wiped pizza sauce off the walls. Although it was the janitor's job, I sometimes just liked being in there.

I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders. Turning around, I saw Xavier with a goofy grin on his face. I chuckled. 

"There's a lot of kids out there." He said.

"I know."

Xavier and I had fallen in love a few months after the incident. We got married in the pizzeria, and decided to live there. So, the back part of the building was our small house. Kaitlyn and Jake lived in an apartment nearby, just as roommates. Although they'd say they were just friends, it was easy to tell they had an interest in each other. 

The business had become super popular, too. We got way more kids than before, and were making more money. Which meant we could have more new renovations. There had even been word about building Freddy Fazbear's Pizzerias all over America. 

I didn't know what was next, and I still don't. But whatever it is, I'm ready.

_______________________________________________

1. I've said titles two times at the end of a chapter now. TWO!!!
2. UMG I ACTUALLY FINISHED THIS YASYASYAS
3. Well, this is the end. Goodbye... WAIT! It isn't! There's still gonna be a sequel and a teaser in the next chapter! YEAH!
4. Derpy enchilada

Bye!