4

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *

F O U R -   Bust a Move

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *

Y/N hadn't known what she was expecting to do once she had arrived at the quarry, but stripping down into nothing but her underwear had definitely not been it. Why she hadn't thought about what she was going to change into was beyond her, but the moment she realized she would have to wear nothing but her underwear in front of the boys was the moment she became frozen in place by Stan's bike.

No one seemed to notice the young girl's hesitation as Y/N leaned against Stan's bike handle. She stared down at her blue floral sundress, gulping slightly at the thought of having to take it off as she began to nervously bite her lip.

As if sensing her nervousness, Stan glanced over at his cousin as he pulled his shirt up and over his head. He frowned at her state before taking a step towards her. "Hey, are you okay?" he whispered, his eyes flickering over her face as he seemed to search for some sort of explanation.

"Uh. . .yeah," Y/N said as she nodded while the other boys glanced over at the cousins. "I just-I didn't realize I would have to swim in my underwear."

"There's always the option of swimming naked," Richie smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows, earning a whack in the head from Eddie while both Stan and Bill glared at their friend.

"Ignore him," Eddie muttered as he shook his head at the boy before he looked to the girl softly. "Sorry we didn't make it more clear. You could've brought a swimsuit if we had thought about it."

"You don't have to swim if you don't want to," Ben piped up, the boy giving her the smallest of smiles as if he understood the shyness she was going through.

"I'm sorry," Y/N whispered as she looked down, lightly hugging her arms as she did. "I'm just a little shy is all."

"There's n-n-nothing to be shy about," Bill assured her before he blushed at his own words. "I mean. . ." His eyes flickered between his friends, three of which were looking at him with smirks, one who was narrowing his eyes at the boy questioningly, and the last being Y/N who had started to blush as she gave him a confused look.

Realizing there was no going back from what he just said, Bill quickly spoke up again hoping to get everyone to forget. "There's a path that leads down to the b-b-bottom and you can just wait for us down there if you want," he suggested.

"Oh," Y/N said, her cheeks still bright red as she stared at Bill. She gave him a small smile as she nodded her head. "Thanks."