3

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *

T H R E E - Fortune Cookies

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *

Greyson Uris had never seen his mother so happy in his life. Sure she was happy when she was with him and his uncle Stan, but this was different. A good different and Greyson found himself never wanting the night to end.

He watched as his mother interacted with her friends, throwing her head back as she fell into a fit of laughter and leaned against Eddie for support while the adults who Greyson learned used to call themselves the Losers Club reminisced on the memories of their past.

Greyson learned quite a bit about his mother including how she used to spend the summers with his uncle in Derry which is how she met Richie, Eddie, and Bill. The five had been close every summer that she came and it was obvious how close they still were despite the years apart. Y/N's last summer in Derry had been when she met Ben, Mike, and Beverly and those three fit into the group just as well as the others. Y/N hadn't visited Derry since then, her parents keeping her away with their whole divorce.

For a moment Greyson wondered why his mother had never spoke of the Losers if they were as close as they made it out to be. Their friendship didn't seem like something that was easily forgotten, but somehow he knew his mother had. He wanted to ask how they had left things, but he found himself not doing so because he didn't understand how it could've ended badly when the group was acting like a bunch of thirteen year olds just by being with each other.

Greyson hadn't even touched on the fact that his mother and Bill obviously had something going on. If the hug the two had given each other upon reuniting hadn't been enough proof then the longing glances they threw at each other when the other wasn't paying attention was.

He wanted to freak out over the fact that his mother and his favorite author Bill Denbrough had the hots for each other, but he kept his mouth shut and just had the biggest grin plastered on his face for the whole night. All he could think about was how he knew their life would change after this night.

He had a feeling none of the adults were about to let go of each other any time soon and the prospect of having the Losers in his life was not something Greyson could argue against. He would do anything to keep the smile that was on his mother's face for it was a smile that shone brighter than anything he had ever seen before.

It was the smile Stan would tell the boy about. The infamous Y/N Uris smile that could make everyone in the room stop just with one flash of it in their direction. And Greyson never wanted it to disappear.