11

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *

E L E V E N - Only the Beginning

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *

It was like Y/N couldn't breath as pure panic creeped up on her, the realization that her cousin was missing squeezing her lungs so tight that it physically hurt. Y/N didn't even give time for the others to respond to her question and had turned before beginning to move through the tunnel as fast as she could, her panicked voice yelling out, "Stanley! Stanley!"

She didn't even see the others' faces, but she knew they had to be just as worried as she was just from the sound of them scrambling through the tunnel after her and worriedly crying out, "Stanley! Stan!"

Y/N eventually stumbled upon a clearing and would've gone tumbling into the water of the new tunnel if it wasn't for Eddie, who had caught up to her, grabbing onto her arm to keep her from pitching forward. The girl sent a thankful look in Eddie's direction before carefully getting out and helping Eddie out as well, the Losers following after.

"Oh, shit. Grey water," Eddie muttered in disgust while Y/N shined the flashlight around them, trying to find any sign of her cousin and his whereabouts. "Stan?"

"Stanley!" Y/N called out, but there was still no response and all the girl could think about was how her cousin and best friend was lost within the tunnels that held a killer clown.

Her breathing was starting to become more rapid and she struggled to swallow due to her closing throat. But just when she was on the verge of tears, a presence was suddenly by her side and someone was grabbing onto her hand, instantly pulling the girl out of her state.

Y/N's eyes flickered to her side, her tears shining in the glow of the flashlights. Bill's heart broke at the sight and it felt as if she was silently asking him what they were supposed to do. Bill squeezed her hand gently before whispering, "We'll find him. I promise."

Y/N was hesitant as she stared at the boy before finally giving in with a small nod. Bill looked back to make sure everyone was out of the tunnel before looking down the new tunnel they were in. "Come on," he said before he began to run forward, dragging Y/N along at his side as he did.

"Stanley!" Y/N yelled as the group ran through the corridor, their flashlights shining everywhere around them as they desperately tried to find the curly haired boy.

But then she heard it—a noise that had the girl stopping dead in her tracks as her blood ran cold.

Stan's screams.