•𝟚𝟜•

Th:

I wake up with a very strong headache in a room I've never seen before. I try to move a bit but groan because of the sudden pain in my body.

I look around the room and notice that the walls are all white- what.

I'm in a hospital.

Okay now that explains the uncomfortable bed I'm laying on...

But why am I here?

The memories of yesterday come flashing into my mind... My dad was beating me when someone came and saved me...

It was Jungkook, right?

I hear a faint rustle next to me. I turn my head to see the owner of the voice just to meet a pair of eyes that belong to someone familiar.

The boy smiles at me softly and asks,

"Are you okay Taehyung?"

"Yes Kook..." I answer. "It was you, right?"

"Hmm? Yea... It was me Tae"

"Thanks, I guess I owe you my life now" I chuckle.

He smiles at me cutely, showing me his bunny smile. I melt at his cuteness and I feel my cheeks reddening a little.

We stay silent for a few minutes. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence- no,not at all. It was comforting and soothing. I break the silence after a while saying,

"This gives me a deja vu feeling..."

"Really? Why?" He asks in a soft voice.

"You know.." I start, "the last time I woke up in a hospital bed at school..."

He hums, telling me to continue talking.

"The school's nurse said that a boy looking like a bunny bought me to the school's clinic..." I look at his eyes "It was you Jungkook, right?"

He looks down, avoiding my eyes, and I notice him blushing a little.

Wow... Is The Jeon Jungkook blushing? That is a first.

"Yeah... It was me too."

"Why?" I ask.

"Why what Tae?"

"Why- why did you take me to the nurse that day, when it was y-you who hurt me?" My voice cracked a little at the end.

"I- After I beat you up that day, I felt a little regret..." His expression turns sad "when you broke down then fainted like that, I was so shocked. I thought that I finally broke you, but I didn't feel the happiness that I expected to feel. When I looked at you half-dead like that, I felt like I n-needed to help you..."

I feel a single tear slipping from my eye and staining my cheek.

A soft hand moves to my face and two soft fingers wipe my tear. I raise my head, just to meet Jungkook's face, close to me.

Too close.

"Don't cry please Tae. I hate seeing you crying. And especially if you are crying because of me..."

I blush at his words and our closeness.

He smiles and starts leaning even closer.

And closer...

And-

I quickly look away and hide my face with both of my hands.

Oh my god was he going to kiss me? I'm going crazy goddamit-