Author's note

HEY LOVELIES!

I'm back on writing a whole ass book! So I came across my pile of drafts (28 drafts to be exact) and I reread the story and thought, wow, okay, why didn't I published this? I like the entire content and its like, fresh and new to the stories I already published here. So, I asked help from my best friend, the ever beautiful spero_ambrosia to read my draft and see if its worth publishing and when she gave me a whole lot of positive feedback, I decided to publish it so that my other beautiful Zarrie mutuals and readers can enjoy it too.

The whole story isn't finished yet but I already have few chapters written and will update it daily or I'll just publish it all at once (depends on my mood LOL!)

Now, I promised you guys that I'll finish the One shots first but since I'm on "vacation" with it, I decided to give you a litte present for being so loving, so supportive and for giving each of my stories a positive feedback. This is my way of giving back to you guys because all of you have been so good with me. I remember when I first publish my first ZARRY AU. Honestly, I didn't expect that my story will get a thousand of reads and positive comments—I really didn't. I only published so that I can read it by myself when I'm bored. And one day, I just woke up and saw a lot of votes and comments. I was so overwhelmed and squealing seeing all of it.

Sooooo thank you guys for supporting me and for loving my stories! So without further ado, Let me introduce you to Logged In, a Zarry au.

*** This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, businesses and incidents are from the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual places, people, or events is purely coincidental. Any trademarks mentioned herein are not authorized by the trademark owners and do not in any way mean the work is sponsored by or associated with the trademark owners. ***