Chapter 18

Harry's breathing hitched as he saw Zayn at the bookshop. He didn't expected this, what's he doing here?!

Zayn's really here and he found Harry at London!

"Hi" Zayn said as Harry's entire being feel all giddy hearing his thick accent and his voice. Harry didn't answer because he is so stunned that Zayn's here at London!

Harry looked at Zayn as he studied his face. He still looks the same but his hair is growing long now and there's stubble on his chin. Harry then looked at his eyes, his eyes are still shining Hazel and still the most beautiful hazel eyes Harry ever seen

"Harreh, do you have a minute? To.....talk?" Zayn asked as Harry blinked his eyes and looked at the shelves and the books on his hand telling Zayn that he's working "What time do you get off?" Zayn asked as Harry opened his mouth to speak "30 minutes...can you wait, 30 minutes?" Harry asked as Zayn gave a small smile "I will" Zayn answered as Harry smiled.

So Zayn waited for Harry outside the shop, taking a drag of his cigarette to ease the nervousness. He can't believe he's at London!

He can't believe that he went to see Harry!

Zayn has to do it or else, he'll regret it forever. He better tell Harry what he really feels.

After finishing a stick of cig, he threw it on the nearest bin just beside the shop and that's when Harry finally went out of the bookshop. Zayn stood straight as he ran his hand on his tshirt as he make sure that he's presentable.

Harry smiled as he went to Zayn "Hey" Harry softly said as Zayn smiled "Hi" Zayn said as Harry's cheeks tinted pink. Both of them stood there, eyeing each other because none of them doesn't know how to start to converse first. But Zayn did anyway "Wanna grab coffee or something?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded "You.....you could show me the way" Zayn lightly chuckled ".....Oh of course!" Harry said as he started to walk, followed by Zayn on his side.

Harry and Zayn are now inside the coffeeshop where Julia works and they sat opposite to each other. Harry awkwardly looked at Zayn as Zayn smiled "Uh wanna order?" Zayn asked as Harry gave a small smile "I'll or...order" Harry shyly said and when he was about to stand—"Harry! Hi!" both Harry and Zayn looked at the person who called Harry "Julia?!" Harry gasped, he thought Julia is already out of work

"He....hey Julia!" Harry softly said as Julia's eyes widened seeing Zayn "Zayn?!" Julia said as she smiled widely "What....what are you doing here?" She asked "Well, I'm just here to talk to Harry" Zayn answered as Julia squealed and looked at Harry with her biggest smile "So have you ordered?" She asked as she grabbed her notepad "I was about to...."

"No need to stand up, I'll just take your orders" Julia said. So after getting their orders, Julia gave them her biggest smile before leaving and went back to the counter.

"So—" Zayn started as Harry flinched and look at Zayn "Um...I just wanna say, I'm sorry" Zayn started as Harry's eyes looked at his "Sorry? Why...why?"

"Well.....I pushed you off even after explaining why you lied to me" Zayn answered as Harry bit his bottom lip "I'm sorry because I didn't....I didn't—"

"Zayn, I'm the one who should be saying sorry because I was the one who hurt you" Harry barged in as Zayn closed his mouth "I'm sorry because I lied, I made you a fool which I shouldn't have done in the first place" Harry added as Zayn gave a small smile.

Their conversation was halted because Julia gave their order. Julia laid out their coffee's and food and after that, she gave a big smile at Harry before she left. Harry and Zayn sipped their coffee in silence. Harry then cleared his throat "I'm really sorry that I didn't told you who I really am...." Harry said as he put down his cup "I assumed that you wanted girls than.....guys" Harry whispered as Zayn gave a faint chuckle "Harry, its okay. I've moved on from it and....I forgive you" Zayn answered as Harry's eyes widened and his heartbeat fasten

"You....you forgive me?" Harry softly asked as Zayn smiled and nodded

"Of course you are because....I know you're a good person and....you're my Kitty. That's why I have forgiven you..." Harry's entire body stilled hearing beautiful words from Zayn's mouth.

And boy, Harry's little romantic feelings for Zayn just rocketed skyhigh!

//A/N: OHOOOOO SOMEBODY'S inlove! Aww, Zayn's the sweetest human! He really booked a flight to London to see and talk to Harry and even told him sweet words. Such a melody to the ears! ❤️ Seriously, gimme some Zayn! LOL!

What do you think of this chapter soooo far? Are we getting bored? Please tell me so that maybe, just maybe I can rewrite it....somehow.

Thank you for the reads, comments and votes! 💕✨