Chapter 1

Harry is now at Niall's apartment. He can't believe that he just added someone to chat with him.

Harry busted Niall's door as Niall jumped from his sofa where he's comfortably sitting and watching his fave TV show "Geez! Harry!" Niall's Irish accent came in strong "Niall! I just added someone on the chat site!" Harry exclaimed as Niall's eyebrow raised "Didn't I told you to delete that app?" Niall said as Harry pouted "Sorry I didn't. You know why right?" Harry answered as Niall shake his head "That's why I always tell you to come with me to the bar so that you could meet people"

"But I also meet people—"

"Real people Harry and not virtual ones" Niall barged in "And besides, chatting some strangers online is dangerous" Niall added as he leaned his back on the soft cushions "I'm just looking for a chat friend not some relationship" Harry said "And besides, this person is from New York. Its miles away" Harry added.

Harry Styles lives in London, England. Him and Niall are bestfriends ever since and Niall is the only friend Harry has that's because Harry's introvert. He doesn't like to meet new people face to face.

He likes virtual reality than reality.

And he can't stop giggling when he saw a new username on the chat site that he just recently logged in to. Reading the username "VasHappenin" Harry got intrigued. The username sounded weird and Harry likes weird. So he didn't hesitated as he added the username to chat with him. And for sure, there'll be no harm since it lives at New York.

Harry look at his time and it's 10PM. Harry then looked at Niall "Hey, what time is it in New York?" Harry asked as Niall stared at him with poker face telling that he doesn't support Harry on this chat mate "Nevermind" Harry said as he went to his phone and googled the time difference.

So, New York is 4 hours behind than them. Harry counted "6PM, I bet this human is free to chat now" Harry said as he went back to the app and looked at the Username. Harry tapped his fingers on his phone. Should he chat? Harry bit his bottom lip as he's having second thoughts. After a second of thinking, Harry began to type and after that, he pressed send. Harry then took a deep breath, what bad can happen?

_____^^_____

Zayn just got back from dinner. It was fun, meeting new people with Louis and Liam. After dinner, Zayn decided to go back to their dorm since he doesn't want to go party. Zayn may be popular but he doesn't go to parties. He doesn't like loud music that much and he hated crowds. When he got inside the dorm, he went to his bed and grabbed his laptop.

Seriously, Zayn had been thinking all day of the Username Kitty. He can't take his mind off of it. The username sounded sexy, maybe its a sexy girl. As Zayn's laptop already booted, he immediately logged in to the chat site and when he's in, his eyes widened and his heartbeat race, one chat.

Zayn opened the message box and his breathing hitched when he saw Kitty's simple message—a simple Hello. Zayn smiled as he tapped his fingers on the keyboard.

Replying back won't hurt right? Zayn's totally safe since Kitty is in another part of the earth. Kitty's location says London and London is far away from New York—yep, safe and harmless.

Zayn replied a simple Hi and After a minute, Kitty replied. Wow, this username's fast.

KITTY: Hello back ☺️

VASHAPPENIN: Hey, what's up?

Wow, that's a lame reply, Zayn.

KITTY: The roof?

And another wow for a lame joke. Zayn was about to reply when his laptop sounded

KITTY: Sorry, it was a lame response. I don't wanna get block in our first meeting.

Zayn smiled, Kitty's a worrier.

VASHAPPENIN: Is okay. So, cool username. Why Kitty though?

KITTY: Yours is even cooler. I don't know what Vashappenin means but I like it.
KITTY: I just like cats that's all.

Zayn smirked at Kitty's reply

VASHAPPENIN: Vashappenin means, What's happening. I just feel like using it as a username. Do you really find it.......cool?

KITTY: Of course! Its weird but...I like weird

As soon as Zayn read it, he suddenly felt....happy. Every time he asked some of Louis and Liam's friends "Vas happenin'?" They would just stare at Zayn with confusion and for sure, they found him weird for asking that but since he's Mr Popular, the people just go along with it and Zayn knows that its all fake but this Kitty, he made Zayn smile

VASHAPPENIN: not everyone finds my username cool. Thank you though

KITTY: thank you for liking your username? 😂

VASHAPPENIN: Yeah. Thank you...I appreciate it

Their chat had gone on and on until Zayn notices that it's already past 3am. Zayn's eyes widened seeing the time

VASHAPPENIN: Wow, we've chatted for hours and I still got class at 7am

KITTY: Oh no! Sorry for keeping you up. You should have said something earlier, silly

Zayn smiled, Kitty is really a worrier and Zayn likes it

VASHAPPENIN: Nah....I had fun

KITTY: Me too. You better sleep now Vashappenin. Don't wanna be late for class

VASHAPPENIN: I'll chat you again Kitty, goodnight

KITTY: No problem. Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite 🐞

Zayn smiled at Kitty's response. This person is so thoughtful and Zayn likes it....very much. As Zayn logged out and shut down his laptop, he can't stop smiling from their conversation.

Zayn is looking forward to chatting to Kitty again.

//A/N: OOOOH Chapter 1! Writing this chapter brought me back to yesterdays when I was having fun chatting anonymous person. Young and reckless they say. LOL. How did you guys find chapter 1? ooooh good things are happening for the next chapters!

Next chapters will be publish by tomorrow or the day after. Might be busy with New Year celebration! GUYS! start of a new decade is coming and gosh, I've live 2 decades on this earth already! OHGOSH!

Happy NEW YEAR my beautiful zarries and readers! 💕