Chapter 2

Harry was smiling when he went to bed last night.

He can't stop thinking about VasHappenin. They've chatted a lot about random things under the sun.

Harry finally found someone he can talk to when Niall's not around. As Harry waits for customers at the bookshop, he sneakily grabbed his phone and looked at the time.

It's already 11am London time so at New York, its 3pm. Harry opened the chat app and clicked VasHappenin's name and typed in Good afternoon. After that, Harry pocketed his phone.

Working at the bookshop is boring but Harry endures it. He needed this job to pay off college and other needed necessities and also, he love books that's why he'd chosen to work at the bookshop. He'd been working here for a year now and he most likely read all the books.

Harry tapped his fingers on the wooden counter as he watch out for customers. Harry knows that people doesn't read paperback anymore since there are ebooks. But he'll take his chances, there are still some who likes the smell of paper. He was in trance when his phone sounded.

Harry's heartbeat sped up as he grabbed his phone from his pockets and looked at the notification on his phone and yep, Vashappenin replied. Harry opened the reply

VASHAPPENIN: Good Afternoon Kitty. Good to hear from you again 🙂

Harry wanted to squeal like a teenage girl. He doesn't know why he feels giddy every time Vashappenin chatted. He just feels that they'll connect.

KITTY: Good to hear from you too. You have classes?

VASHAPPENIN: Just finished. Heading back to my dorm. You?

KITTY: Boring day at work. As usual.

VASHAPPENIN: Oh. Where do you work? Hope its not illegal 😂

KITTY: Lol I work at a bookshop near Uni. It helps pay the bills and stuff

As Harry pressed send, he wonders, he's not giving away too much information, right?

VASHAPPENIN: that's cool. What's your favorite book?

Harry's eyebrow raised, oh yeah, they're getting personal. Getting to know each other's interests

KITTY: Harry Potter books and the Hunger games. I've read them like gazillion times already! How about you?

VASHAPPENIN: Whoa! Awesome! Well, mostly Dan Brown books and some Paulo Coelho

KITTY: Wow, you're amazing.....

Harry eyes studied his reply "Don't reply that idiot. He'll think you're a creep" Harry muttered to himself.

He was about to delete it when someone opened the door from the shop. Instead of deleting it, Harry accidentally pressed the send button "Shit!" Harry gasped as the customer looked at him with a weird look.

Harry looked at the customer and gave an apologetic smile "Sorry, Uhm.....may I help you? Or what are you looking for?" Harry asked kindly as the customer scoffed and ignored Harry. The customer went on her way looking at the books as Harry looked at his phone and hoping to undo the chat he sent.

Harry's eyes widened seeing that Vashappenin is typing seeing the three dots beside his username but then, it disappeared.

Harry groaned "Idiot!" Harry mentally cursed.

Harry waited for Vashappenin to reply until his shift was over. He went to his classes and can't focus because his mind is drifted to New York. After his classes, Harry went back to Niall's apartment.

He didn't bothered knocking since he's always there "Niall!" Harry called as put his backpack at the floor "Harry! Hey! I'm making dinner!" Niall replied as Harry followed his voice and he's at the kitchen. Harry took his sit on the dining table "Smells amazing!" Harry said as Niall grinned and placed the food on the table "Spaghetti with meatballs!" Niall exclaimed as Harry's eyes sparkle "Looks yummy!" Harry said as Niall grabbed utensils and handed one to Harry.

Niall sat opposite to Harry as they ate their food in one plate. More like, Lady in the tramp style "So how's your day?" Niall asked as Harry twirled his fork from the pasta "Good. You?" Harry asked as he put the fork on his mouth "Interesting. I met someone. Her name's Julia. She works at the coffee shop" Niall answered.

Harry gulped down his food before answering "That's great! Nialler, looking for some love" Harry teased as Niall shook his head "Love? More like friendship. What about you? You're still on that chat site?" As Niall asked this, Harry almost choked on his food. Oh yeah, he forgot that Vashappenin hadn't replied yet "Oh man, I kind of screwed up" Harry said as he lazily twirl the pasta on his fork "How?" Niall questioned "I wasn't supposed to send it but it did!" Harry answered as he let go of the fork and grabbed his phone from his pockets.

He opened his conversation with Vashappenin and showed it to Niall "Oh man, you are screwed" Niall said as Harry groaned "He hadn't replied since then...I'm such an idiot!" Harry said "Its okay, I mean....it's just a chat" Niall said and hoping to comfort Harry "He's not just a chat Niall"

"Oh so Vashappenin is a HE?" Niall asked as Harry was troubled. They hadn't talked about their gender "Well....we actually didn't talk about it"

"Then how do you know that its a HE?"

"I don't know. I just assumed! He reads Dan Brown and Paulo Coelho!" Harry answered as Niall scoffed "Harry, what if Vashappenin expects you to be a woman?" Niall asked as Harry's eyes widened. He hadn't talked about it and oh no! What Vashappenin's expecting that he's a woman?!

"And regarding from your reaction, you don't know what to do" Niall said as Harry looked at him "Oh no!" Harry gasped "Just ask him then" Niall suggested as Harry looked at Vashappenin's icon "Well, maybe its not important since he hadn't replied on my last chat" Harry said as he shrugged "Great. I get to connect with someone and it only lasted for two days!" Harry said as he put aside his phone and grabbed the fork and began eating again "I'm sorry pal..sometimes, virtual relationships doesn't work" Niall said as he reached for Harry and patted his shoulder.

Harry sadly smiled as he looked at the pasta and as he twirls it after that, he put it on his mouth and that's when his phone beeped. Harry looked at his phone from the side and saw Vashappenin's name on the notification. He immediately grabbed his phone and opened the message and upon reading, his heart started to beat fast and he almost choke the pasta from Vashappenin's reply!

VASHAPPENIN: I think You're amazing too..

//A/N: Whoaaaa chapter 2! HOW DID YOU FIND IT?! I love this part! zarry getting to know each other deeper! KYAAAAAA and imagine Harry being all frantic and worried because of his reply! He's such a cutie! ❤️

Anyway, thank you guys for reading and for voting for it! You guys are always awesome! HAPPY NEW YEAR HAPPY NEW DECADE MY LOVELIES! ❤️💕✨