Chapter 22

After their beautiful making love moment, Zayn's now breathing heavily as he lay on top of Harry.

Harry chuckled as he put his hand on Zayn's hair, running his fingers through his hair "I've never thought that this would be amazing" Harry said as Zayn pushed himself up and looked at Harry "Me too" Zayn smiled as he ran his fingers on Harry's curls "You're so beautiful" Zayn whispered as Harry giggled "I love you, Harry" Zayn added as Harry's heart thumped "I love you so much" Zayn added with a sweet smile as Harry leaned up and kiss Zayn "I love you too Zayn, so....so much" Harry answered back as Zayn hugged him on the bed.

The sun was peering on Harry's eyes when he flutters them open.

Harry smiled as he felt weight on his waist. Harry slowly stirred around and saw Zayn sleeping beside him.

Harry leaned in closer until the tip of their noses touched "I love you" Harry whispered as he cuddled closer to Zayn and fell asleep again.

The lovebirds have been sleeping peacefully when they heard a ringing sound. Zayn groaned as the ringing didn't stop "Zayn? Your phone" Harry said as he buried his head on his pillow.

Zayn sighed as he reached for his phone at the bedside table, assuming it was there but nope, his phone is nowhere to be found on the table.

Zayn groaned some more as he sat on the bed and dragged himself at the room, looking for his phone. His and Harry's clothes are everywhere. Zayn found his pants and grabbed it and fish the phone out of his pockets "Hello?"

"Dude? Where the hell are you?" Zayn tilted his head to the side "What do you mean?"

"I thought you'll catch the last flight back here? And when I woke up, you're still not here" Louis screeched as Zayn flinched "Whoa! I forgot! Ohshit, I'm still at Harry's or Niall's" Zayn answered as Louis sighed "Making me worry dude. You better get back here today. Still have classes tomorrow" Louis said "Okay dude. I'll see you" Zayn answered as they hang up.

Zayn then looked at Harry as his eyes still closed. Zayn went towards the side of Harry's bed as he sat beside sleeping Harry. His hand went towards Harry's head, rustling and running his fingers on Harry's soft curls. Zayn smiled, Harry's just the most beautiful person.

Harry moaned "Zaynie?" Harry softly said as he shifted his body and lied on his side, looking up at Zayn with his gorgeous green eyes "Good morning Beb" Zayn said as Harry smiled with his dimples out.

Zayn leaned down and captured Harry's lips as Harry's hands went towards Zayn's neck, kissing him deeper. Both of them parted as they're contented of their morning kiss "Last night was amazing" Zayn said as Harry nodded with a big smile on his face "You were amazing! You always are" Harry replied as he pulled himself up and sat on the bed

"Babe, I gotta get back to New York" Zayn sadly said as Harry's smile disappeared "But don't worry, I'll be back here if I'm not busy with school" Zayn immediately added as Harry put his finger on his lips "No its okay. I know coming back and forth in here is hard and tiring. Lets just do Skype and face time. You better focus on your studies since you're already a senior" Harry said as Zayn leaned his forehead on Harry's.

Harry is so thoughtful and so caring "We'll work this out" Zayn softly said as Harry smiled and hugged him "We will work this out" Harry repeated.

Zayn and Harry got dressed and grabbed their things.

Harry grabbed his phone and saw the time and its close to 8AM. Harry then grabbed Zayn's hand and went towards the door and exited the room and when they went to the living room, he saw Niall, sleeping on the couch

"Niall?" Harry called as Niall's eyes flutters open "Oh hey" Niall sat on the couch "I'm sorry about taking your room" Harry said as Niall wave a hand "Its okay...." Niall yawned as he stretched his body "Thank you for letting us use your room Ni" Zayn said "No problem bruh" Niall smiled "Zayn's going back to New York" Harry said as Niall stood "Oh okay. Well, you can go back here anytime" Niall said with a smile as he offered his hand to Zayn, giving him a fist bump.

Zayn and Niall gave fist bump as Niall walk them to the door.

Zayn and Harry grab breakfast in some vegan restaurant and Zayn was cringing seeing all greens from the menu "See anything you like?" Harry asked as he can't stop smiling. He feels giddy and excited that Zayn and him are dating, in his favorite restaurant. Zayn scratched his head as he read the menu "Wow....they're all Greens" Zayn softly said as Harry chuckled "I know! That's why I love it here! They served my favorite salad" Harry replied as Zayn gave a small smile. Zayn wanted to argue about eating in a Vegan restaurant but since this is their first date as a couple and he doesn't want to make Harry feel bad for chosing the restaurant, he didn't argued.

And Harry, even though Zayn doesn't say anything, he can feel that he wasn't comfortable eating at the Vegan restaurant. Harry put down the menu and cleared his throat as Zayn looks at him "You want to try something else?" Harry sweetly asked as Zayn tilted his head to the side "What?"

"I know this one great place that serves fantastic pizza and pasta" Harry smiled as Zayn put down the menu "You don't want to eat here?" Zayn asked as Harry held Zayn's hand on the table "I can see how uncomfortable you are seeing the food list...now, lets go to this pizza place" Harry grinned as he pulled Zayn up.

Zayn was amazed with Harry, he's so thoughtful that his heart wanted to burst out of his chest on how thoughtful and sweet he is! Zayn really got the jackpot when he logged in to that chatsite.

As both of them reached the pizza place, they get to their seats and ordered and seeing the menu, Zayn's stomach growled "Now this is food" Zayn smiled as he read the menu.

Harry can't stop smiling looking at Zayn; the gorgeous man who's his boyfriend. Harry's so lucky that Zayn was behind VasHappenin.

A man who's so kind, gentle, caring and the one that Harry loves.

//A/N: Short chapter! LOL! Oh come on, Zayn and Harry are the perfect couple! I hope all men in real life are like them: Down to earth, kind, compassionate, emphatetic and will respect women. Gimme some guy like that! LOL!

How's everyone doing so far? Few more chapters before everything ends. Thank you so much guys for reading this book, it already has 2k reads and I'm soooo overwhelmed! You guys are sooooo awesome! Also, thank you for your undying support that I should continue to write, you guys are my inspiration from writing and I'm so lucky to have beautiful readers like you! I love all of you!

And don't worry, I read all of your comments. Reading positive feedbacks warms my heart. Its a big deal that I hear what you think of each chapters.

Spread love and not hate!