Chapter 17

Louis looked at Zayn as they're back at Uni.

Ever since they left London, Zayn had been quiet—so quiet.

After spring vacation, Zayn hadn't been the same.

After school, he would immediately went back to his dorm and be alone. Sometimes, Louis would see him painting, sketching or lying on his bed.

Louis tried talking to him about what happened at London but he always responded "I don't want to talk about it" and he's been like this for days and almost close to weeks.

And after weeks of being quiet and moping around, Louis' was shock that Zayn agreed to hang out at the Uni's cafeteria "So—" Louis started as Zayn wasn't looking at him because he's busy sketching "Zayn...want to talk about something?" Louis asked as Zayn shrugged and keep on sketching "What about London huh?" Louis said as Zayn's head perked and look at Louis "London? Louis, I told you—"

"Come on Zayn! Its been weeks! Can you please talk to me?! You've been avoiding the London topic. You need to let your feelings out" Louis said as Zayn stared at him for a while.

Louis' eyes are pleading so Zayn sighed and closed his sketchpad "I'm hurt Louis that's why I can't tell you" Zayn answered as Louis propped his elbows on the table "He apologized right?"

"Well yeah. But......I just can't stop thinking that he lied just because he thought I like girls. He lied about of who he really is" Zayn answered as Louis raised his brows "Yeah. I really understand how you feel but, Harry was sincere about his apology right? And you like him" Louis said as Zayn nodded "Yeah.....I like him....so much"

"Well? Since you like him, why don't you give him a chance? Harry explained why he lied right?"

"YEAH. he did" Zayn answered "Soooo...does his explanation not enough for you?" Louis asked as Zayn thought.

He still clearly remembers how Harry's eyes expression that night when he apologized. It was filled with sincerity and he was really genuine.

Zayn exhaled as he grabbed his phone and opened the chat site for the first time ever since London. Zayn reread their conversation and just realizing that he missed him. He missed Harry, so much.

He missed his corny jokes, the way Harry always asked how his day went and he missed all of Harry—his beautiful eyes, curls and his whole being "Lou. What Am I doing?" Zayn asked as he looked at Louis "I shouldn't be moping around here....I should have accepted Harry" Zayn said as Louis shrugged "Sooo...what's your plan?" Louis asked

"I'm going to London this weekend"

______^^______

Its been weeks past since Zayn left London and its been a week past that Harry can't get over him.

Harry thought its a bit weird that he has a hard time forgetting about Zayn since they've only met for days and hadn't talked that much.

Maybe Harry was hang up because he regretted hurting Zayn.

Harry tried to forget everything and for sure, Zayn had already forgot about him.

Harry knows that Zayn doesn't want anything to do with him after everything he'd done. And besides, they were just chat mates after all "Styles, books at isle 2" The manager of the bookshop said to him as Harry was caught off from his thinking.

The manager handed him the books as Harry gave a small smile as he went to isle 2. Harry then put the books down at the floor and arranged the books at the shelf. After that, Harry heard the door bell ring, indicating that someone just entered.

Harry didn't mind the customer who entered, he kept on arranging the book. After arranging the books on the shelf, he picked up the books that he'd put on the floor and when he stood, his eyes widened and his heart skipped when he saw beautiful Hazel eyes staring at him.

"Z......ZAYN?!"

//A/N: OKAY BRUH ZAYN MAKES AN EFFORT TO SEE HARRY and its just the sweetest thing ever. Harry is one lucky princess, getting sweeped off by his Prince. Someone gimme some ZAYN! KYAAAAA 😍❤️

I think they'll have an happy ending after all, or, is it? 😂

Thank you guys for tuning in this book! And as always, I love you all! 😘