Chapter 20

After Zayn and Harry became boyfriends, they've talked about their relationship since Zayn lives in New York and Harry in London.

They both know that they'll be in Long Distance.

But Harry and Zayn chose to be in a relationship despite they are both far away from each other. They promised that they're gonna let it work and Harry's okay with it.

After defining their relationship, Zayn went back to New York and Harry already misses him. Harry then told Julia and Niall about Zayn and they're so happy for him. Julia can't believe that it all worked for them, even though they lied in the first place. Zayn really is smitten for Harry, huh?

And Julia's so happy that Harry already found his match!

While Zayn, Louis and Liam are delighted that Zayn finally found someone. They've known Zayn since Freshman and not one had won his heart. Sure, he dated girls and boys before but it didn't lead to being in a relationship. Well, for Liam, he was shocked at first knowing about His relationship with Harry. He'd never thought that Zayn will define their relationship.

Liam also saw in Zayn's eyes that he's happy being with Harry.

Face timing and Skype is their bestfriend. Harry and Zayn communicates through these apps. They also gave time to each other everyday and both of them can't live without seeing each other's faces. After Harry's classes or even before going for work, he would call Zayn and talk to him, asking him how his day went.

Zayn always feels Giddy every time Harry ask about his day. Zayn likes how caring and thoughtful Harry is and because of these traits, Zayn's feeling are getting more stronger that Liking Harry is slowly turning into Love.

"Should I tell him?" Zayn asked Louis as the three of them are at a bar, bro bonding since their preliminary exams just finished "Of course Zayn! You're like dating for weeks now and you've known him for 3 months now or is it 4?" Louis asked as Zayn sighed "I don't want to freak him out" Zayn said as he twirled the glass on the marble table "Just tell him Z. If he won't say it back, its okay. At least, you've told him what you really feel" Liam answered as Zayn looked at his bestfriends

"Do you think he loves me back?" Zayn asked as Louis chuckled "For sure, he does" Louis answered as Zayn tilted his head to the side "What does that mean?" Zayn asked Louis as he snorted "Remember our spring vacation? When you ran away knowing that your Kitty is actually Harry?" Louis asked as Zayn nodded "Yeah?"

"Well, we've talked and looking at his eyes, his expression, he likes you very much" Louis said as Zayn sipped his drink "Believe me Zayn, I know that kind of stuff" Louis said as Zayn put down his drink "Okay, I'll tell him..."

"Good!" Louis yelled as he clinked his glass on Zayn's.

_____^^_____

"I love him Niall" Harry just blurted out while watching a movie with Niall and Julia.

Julia's eyes widened as her eyes looked at Harry "What?" Julia asked as Harry sighed "I just realized that I love Zayn" Harry said as Niall raised his brow "Okay, so tell him" Niall said as he ate popcorn "Floofy! Harry just can't tell Zayn that! What if, he'll freak him out?!" Julia said "Hey, if Harry loves Zayn, he deserve to know it. They've known each other for months now and I think its time to be open with their feelings" Niall said as Julia sighed "Wow, I mean....you're right. But its really up to Harry" Julia said as Harry grabbed his phone and read their conversations.

Harry smiled as he remembered their moments.

For knowing Zayn for months, Harry fell in love.

Zayn's thoughtful, funny—even though Louis said that his jokes are corny but for Harry, he love his jokes. Zayn's also sweet, charming and very attentive. He always gave Harry all his time and Harry wanted that to a person and Zayn has it all.

Harry's fingers then began to move as he types I love you on his phone after typing it, he read it again. He wanted to send it but other part of him doesn't want to.

What if he'll freak Zayn?

What if Zayn doesn't feel the same way?

Harry exhaled as he deleted his message and locked his phone. He can't tell him yet, its too soon. Harry focus himself on the movie when there's a knock on the door. The three friends looked at each other "Niall, you're expecting someone?" Julia asked as Niall shook his head.

Niall put down the popcorn and went towards the door and opened it and his eyes widened "Oh Zayn?!" Niall said as Harry's head whipped towards the door as Zayn came to his view. Harry gasped as he saw his boyfriend "Z.....Zayn! What....what are you doing here?!" Harry asked surprised as Zayn smiled "Hi Babe" Zayn said as Harry blushed.

Both of them looked at each other with such fondness and both of them are smiling goofily. Niall cleared his throat as they were cut off from their love bubble. Harry looked at Niall as Niall signaled that they're watching a movie so Harry decided to take Zayn somewhere they can be alone.

Harry led Zayn to the balcony at Niall's apartment.

Zayn didn't say anything as he hugged Harry from his back, settling his chin on Harry's shoulder "I've missed you" Zayn whispered as Harry's heart did backflips "Zayn, I'm very happy that you're here but.....like, so happy but you couldn't just book a flight to go here and you have classes and—" Harry hadn't even finished his sentences when Zayn captured his lips.

Harry instantly closed his eyes as he felt warmth from Zayn's lips. Harry shifted his body as he face Zayn and kissed him properly, passionately and just melting into his arms.

And yep, he missed Zayn so much too.

//A/N: THIS IS TOOOOO SAPPY! AHHHH MY ZARRY HEART IS SHAKING! I love how inlove they are to each other. Its like, I want that kind of romance too! Soooo beautiful and sweet!

Thank you guys for the reads! Hope you like this chapter! Its filled with fluff and sweetness that will melt your hearts away! LOL!

Will be updating next chapter soon! ❤️