1

"god dammit LJ!" you yelled, running down the staircase of the mansion. "How many times do I have to try killing you for you to learn?!" you ran after LJ down the long hallway of rooms as he tried opening a random door. To his surprise it opened and out stepped.. fucking EJ. "what the hell is all this ruckus for?" he asked as LJ ran into his room, using EJ as a shield. "this idiot keeps replacing my shampoo for syrup!" you yell as you point to your hair. EJ gave a slight smirk as he simply walked back in his room and shut the door, shutting LJ in with him. "you won't get away with this LJ!"

you head back to your room as you felt syrup fall onto the floor from your head. you head back to the bathroom grabbing your spare shampoo and tossing the syrup filled shampoo away. you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror as you cringed, you looked like a wet dog. you took a shower trying to wash as much syrup as possible out of your hair. "god i could kill him." you muttered as you dressed.

you head downstairs to the 3rd floor living room where most pastas spent there time

you head downstairs to the 3rd floor living room where most pastas spent there time. you sat on the only empty couch. Looking around the room, you wee thankful to see EJ not there. Suddenly a pair of rigid hands grabbed your shoulders as you turned your head to see who they belonged to. "nice to see you out and about, and whats this? you wearing somewhat modest clothes?" Jeff said as he took his hands off your shoulders. "i already told you, i have to wear those clothes for work idiot." you watched as Jeff plopped down on the couch next to you, causing you to sink a little bit. "it must suck not being a true pasta huh." he laughed as he folded his hands behind his head for support.

you rolled your eyes as you scooted a seat over. Jeff always loved teasing you about not being a pasta, but you never let it get to you on the outside. You were thankful for Slender taking you in and raising you as his own. you got up off the couch just as Jeff was placing an arm behind you. he glared at you as you just walked back upstairs to your room. You grabbed your bat that you had hammered nails in yourself. Just as most of the other pastas, you had a weapon you were almost known for in the human realm, under the name Ocus that is. you changed into your work clothes, deciding to leave behind your weapon, as you saw no use for it.

You head downstairs swiftly trying to keep a fast pase

You head downstairs swiftly trying to keep a fast pase. you reached the main floor as EJ walked in from the lobby. great. "where you going?" he asked as soon as you reached him. stopping in front of you, blocking the lobby doors. "out." you said trying to walk past him, only for him to grab your waist. "you can't avoid me forever." he said as you rolled your eyes.

"can you move." you said more as a statement then question. He seemed to think for a second before stepping out of your way. you walked past him, not caring to even give him a glance. you head out into the woods, deciding to go on foot rather than car. It was around 1 am so most people were sleeping, and you would be well hidden.

you head to the nearest town and saw a few targets roaming, not many considering the time of day. working for the devil had a few quirks, like any of your targets glow a darker yellow color. You find a park and take a seat taking note of the target across the park. You knew it'd only be a matter of time before he approached you, you'd just have to wait it out.

time skip- 30 minutes later

you'd taken a few targets by now and decided to take a break near a street with fairly large houses. walking down the sidewalk you noted how dark it was compared to other streets. You could feel your stomach start knotting as you walked further down the street. Deciding to listen to your body, you turned around and quickly made you way back to the mansion.