18

"I'm weak! vulnerable! why am i like this?!!!" you were yelling as EJ just held you. "you're not weak Ocus." you were crying when suddenly BEN ran into the room, "everyone get in the meeting room immediately!"

you wiped your face as you and EJ descended to the meeting room, most pastas chattered amongst themselves as you two took your seats. not long after Slender made his way into the room. You saw Eri in one of the previously empty seats.

"I'm sure you're all curious as to why we are having an emergency meeting." Slender turned on the tv in the front of the room, it was already open to the news channel. "-various vandalism attacks have been happening through the city, we believe they come from the same group of people." you watched as they showed a video of the vandalism. the video showed a wall of spray painted hateful words, "piece of shit proxies need to die." "they took our lives now its their turn" "they will all die" "burn in hell"

Slender shut the tv off as the whole room remained dead silent. "they have declared war on us, of course though we can't attack." Jeff slammed his hand down on the table, making you jump a little. "why the hell not? they obviously aren't going to stop until we fight back, are we supposed to just sit back and wait for them to come to us then be like "oh no, didn't know this was gonna happen. what a surprise to see you guys wow." this is bullshit."

"if we fight, the world will know we exist. if we wait for them to come into OUR grounds, alone, we can kill them without evidence or witnesses." Jeff just laid his head back, stopping himself from speaking against Slender more.

"we will be upping our patrol team, schedules will be posted tomorrow morning in the lobby. we will also have a mandatory training, that each pasta has to take every day for at least one hour. If they don't further initiate war in the next two weeks, we can drop the training. but for now we will have it. meeting closed." with that he walked out the room.

you could see Eri across the table, clearly scared. you got up and head to your room. you tossed on one of your work outfits and left the mansion, not caring about Slender's warning to not leave unless mandatory.

you could defend yourself from some stupid group of idiots

you could defend yourself from some stupid group of idiots. you hopped into one of the spare cars in the garage and drove to the town nearby. You got out and got to work.

Jack's POV

training? doesn't he think we have enough practice with killing people already? i mean that's what proxies do daily. you shrugged it off and decided to go to your room to fix the dummy you had tore up the other day. Seedeater was waiting in your room, by now you were used to him just being in random places and just got to work on the dummy.

stitching the dummy back together was simple, it was messy but it worked. it didn't need to be perfect just to end up getting ruined again. you grabbed the dummy and head out to your training spot to place it in its spot. you plopped the dummy down and began walking back to the house, when suddenly something caught your eye.

Ocus POV

you dragged the badly beat man to the mansion, you were going to end him yourself then make sure he suffered in hell. your lace dress was covered in blood, as well as your dress. you actually didn't mean to find the man, it was an honest accident. but you couldn't just let him get away again.

you had already killed a handful of victims, you wanted to get at least one more in so boss would be a bit busy and might stop bitching to you about missing your daily count. you head into a house that glowed so bright it seemed like it was on fire. you entered the house and began looking around for the source of light.

you made it to a bedroom door, light was shining so bright underneath you felt like it was blinding you. you opened the door, the light dimmed almost. you almost couldn't believe who was in front of you. "nice to see you again buttercup." with that you grabbed one of the vases near you and smashed it against his head, his body fell out of the computer chair. you began stabbing parts of his body that would hurt, but keep him alive, careful not to cut too deep.

you grabbed his heavy body and drug it to the car, shoving it in the trunk.

you had the man in the middle of the huge yard when you dropped him, you kicked him a few times to wake him up. he awoke startled, he tried crawling away but you kicked his head, causing him to fall to the ground. you grabbed your nailed bat and broke both his legs, he screamed out in pain as you just stood over him, for the first time you saw fear in his eyes. you saw him vulnerable and you craved for more.

you grabbed a small knife and kneeled down over him. you began making small slits on his body. you grabbed his bloody body, not listening to his pleading and dragged it to the woods. you dropped him and waited a few seconds. you heard unhuman running in the distance and smirked. "i have someone i want you to meet." suddenly, Rake stood in front of you, looking at the man. "make his death slow and horrible." with that you left him to it.

you made your way to the mansion, the screams of the man were echoing through the woods. you felt someone looking at you, you looked around and saw EJ looking at you, Seedeater was nearby. you sighed as you walked up to him, he was standing on the porch of the mansion. "so you found him." you nodded as he just sighed. you head back in the change, you threw on one of the nicest dresses for work you had. you assumed the man would be in hell in no time.

 you assumed the man would be in hell in no time