23

you were greeted by a room of... darkness? you could clearly make out the walls and floor and such, but it was as if the room was full of company. as odd as it sounds, the room felt like there was a feeling of another person. but you were alone.

suddenly the scene changed but this time, the room was filled so tightly of people, you could barely breathe. but this time, you felt completely alone, as if there wasn't another soul. the ground was now an ocean, all the people seemed to just float, while you sunk. your body was so so heavy, you watched yourself sink and sink and sink until you finally hit the bottom. you still felt that lonely feeling, your chest ached with a sense of weight that was causing you to drown.

you just sat there, looking up at all the people. what was going on? you could barely keep your eyes open anymore, you let your eyes win.

did you wake up? you don't remember falling asleep. you rolled over to see EJ laying next to you in shorts and a t-shirt. his cologne hung in the air, you rolled over a looking at the clock, only there were letters instead of numbers. you frantically jumped off the bed and began shaking EJ, but as soon as you touched him, he faded into nothing. you fell back on the ground as you felt yourself losing the ability to breathe.

you ran to the door, but just as EJ had done, it too faded away in your hand. you watched the whole room eventually fade out and found yourself in a dim hallway... alone? "Ocus, can you hear me? it's me, honey, please wake up we-" suddenly you fell into a deep ocean, dark and deep. you sank and sank until there was nothing, no light, no pressure. then finally you awoke once again, except this time when you looked at the clock, it was normal. EJ's cologne hung in the air, giving you a sense of safety.

you shook him awake, "Ocus? what's going on?" you stared at him for a few seconds waiting for him to fade away when he didn't you wrapped your arms around him and just embraced his sense of safety. "Ocus honey is everything okay?" "it will be, just hug me tighter and everything will be okay again." he simply complied with your wish and hugged you tighter than before.

time skip- later that morning

"Ocus! someone sent you a pretty thick letter!" BEN yelled from the living room, you walked in and grabbed the letter. No return address.. odd. you walked into the kitchen and opened the letter, but it was just a bunch of scrambled letters, pages full of it. you grabbed all the letters and brought them to your room, tossing them in a pile on the floor. you gave them one last look and walked out.

"what's the word?" you asked as you plopped down on the living room couch. "almost everyone is out doing a mission, or just having fun. it's just me, you, EJ, Maskey, Hoodie, Jeff, and Slender here." you watched BEN fidget with some device. "I'm gonna go look for EJ." you head to the first place that came to mind, and sure enough there he was. standing on the deck, looking out at Slender and Jeff training. "hey you." you placed a hand on his shoulder, resting your chin on top. "I was actually just about to come to find you, I have somewhere to show you."

he grabbed your hand and began walking through the woods, apart not many pastas traveled through simply because it led to a wall of stones that you couldn't get passed. you looked around as EJ guided you through the thick forest. suddenly he stopped, causing you to crash into his back. "hey why'd yo-" suddenly you saw it. the most beautiful bridge with cherry blossom trees hanging above it. the bridge has a few petals on it, and the river underneath was crystal clear.

"I thought this would be the ideal place to do this." suddenly he was dragging you onto the bridge. In almost an instant he was down on one knee. "Ocus, I never thought I'd get this chance again. you've brought happiness and love into my life and I cannot lose you again. I want to raise a family with you and grow old together. So, Ocus, will you marry me?" you stood in shock at what was happening. no pastas in the house were married so this was a big step.

"yes!" you watched him place a thing diamond ring on your hand, perfect fit. you two spent the day at the bridge.

time skip- hours later

you made your way home eventually, as soon as you stepped inside Slender was in front of you. "come with me it's an emergency" you hurriedly followed him to his office, your mind racing through scenarios of what could be wrong. " I happened to stumble upon these letters in your room.." you looked at the letters that made no sense. "ah, yeah I debated on tossing them, they are just nonsense. suddenly Slender's head dropped. "Slender?" "I have kept this a secret for so long because I could not bear to leave you after getting so attached. But there is something you must know, but I cannot tell you, you will find out shortly." he suddenly pushed you out of his office and locked the door.

you began banging on his doors, "what do you mean? Slender you have to tell me!" you frantically begged and begged him only to get no result. you walked into your room and flopped onto your bed. Not long after, EJ walked in. he pulled you up and hugged you, telling you he loved you no matter what, and he will find you again.

you stood puzzled in front of him, what did everyone know that you didn't? "I love you too EJ." you two got into bed, he pulled you close to him and hugged you as a child would cuddle up to their beloved stuffed animal. "I will always find you, I promise." with that you fell asleep.