12

you saw the man walk over to the body, he picked up the limb body and begin chaining her to the wall. he covered most of the girl so it was hard to tell if it was Ocus or not. he stepped away, the girls hair drooped over he face. you saw the mans mouth moving but no sound was coming from the computer. you quickly found the volume button and turned it up, cautious not to make it too loud. 

"-watching her for a while, it started as a simple crush. but eventually i became obsessed with her and everything she did. she was as perfect as people could get. she was kind, considerate, helpful, loving, laughable, likable, she could make anyone laugh. eventually i knew i needed her, so while she was sleeping, i snuck in her room. i knocked her out and took her to my home. she should be waking up in a bit." 

you watched the man try waking her for a few seconds, after a few failed attempts, you watched her wake up. she was groggy at first, but once everything kicked in, she begin panicking. you watched her struggled to try to run only for the chains to yank her back. "calm down (name) you're safe." you saw her eyes fill with terror. 

(name)? could this have been Ocus before her current life? her features were too familiar to just brush it off. "if you're a good girl, maybe one day we can live happily together without these chains." she began screaming as the man hurridly covered her mouth in a thick strip of duct tape. he punched her, causing her to shrink back in horror. 

"do you want to be punished? no? then stop being difficult." the girl was shaking and crying in terror. the man walked over to the camera as it went black, the video suddenly ending. 

you stared at the blank screen for a few seconds, trying to understand what just happened. you clicked out of the video and decided to go to a more recent album, just to see how it progressed. there were far too many videos and photos in each album to go through each, plus, these videos made you feel disgusted. 

the album you clicked on had only a few pictures and one video. you clicked the video first, watching the man fixate the camera. "it seems my precious buttercup isn't going to cooperate. so I've decided to do the only thing i can think of." he stepped out of the view of the camera as you saw Ocus tied to a table. her wrists, ankles, waist, neck, and head, were bound down by thick leather straps. the man walked over to her as she struggled to move. she was thrashing around as much as she could, she was crying but no sound escaped through the duct tape over her mouth. 

you watched the man pick up what looked like a stethoscope. you knew right away what was going to happen. he was going to shock her till she was numb, or on the verge of death. you begin feeling bile creep up your throat as you yanked your mask off and puked into the trashcan next to your desk. you wiped your mouth and returned back to the video. 

once the man placed the object on her head, she began panicking, trying to shake the object off. the head restraint restricted all movement though. the man flipped a switch as you heard a blood curdling muffled scream. you watched the man repeat this for a few minutes. until eventually he seemed satisfies. you watched him take off the object as Ocus just lay there. 

he took off the restraints but she just stayed. "now you will have no memory of anything and will no longer fear me." you watched him help her off the table as she just stared blankly. she was still alive, just in a vegetable state. you felt "tears" slip down your face as you saw her, how could someone be that evil? no wonder she had such terrible nightmares and feared men. though she hid it well, you could just tell she was uneasy around any guy, and when she zoned out, you could tell her mind was in a horrible place.

how did slender help her recover so well? the man helped her her normal spot, except this time there were no chains, just a bed. he helped her into it and turned the camera off. you flipped through the photos, each getting worse and worse. the first showed the bruises caused by the shock objects. another showed her glazed over eyes, another showed her bloodied face. eventually you couldn't take it anymore and slammed the computer shut. 

you placed your mask on and looked over at the clock. it was about 4 am by now, you got up from your desk and decided to head downstairs to see if BEN was up playing video games. you were walking into the third floor living room when you saw Ocus walking down the hall, holding a couple small bags. 

where was she going at this time? you saw BEN sitting on the floor as you sat next to him, he was fixated on his game. "where's Ocus going?" "uh she mentioned visiting the under world for a few days or something like that."you sighed as you realized that would give you time to take care of the man and watch those videos without having to see her after. 

"wanna play?" BEN held up a controller. you accepted the controller and began playing, hoping this would help clear your mind enough to sleep.