8

something on his dresser suddenly caught your eye, you began walking over to the object. you picked up the object before realizing what it was. you were holding a small silver box, there was a lock on it. you were about to look for a key, when you heard Jack enter the room. you quickly placed the box down, "what are you doing in here?" you made your way to the doorway. "i was just giving you your clothes." he nodded, stepping out of the doorway.

you decided to go visit slender to get some things off your chest. you entered without knocking as usual, almost scaring him. "child! what is it?" you plopped down on your bean bag, letting out a dramatic sigh. "i need to have a rant sesh." you watched as he sat in the chair across you, giving you his full attention. you always loved that about him, no matter what he was doing, he would always give you his complete attention.

"i think i miss me and jack. i know i shouldn't, because proxies shouldn't date. but i cant forget what we had. he used to make me so happy, then i went into his room today and saw a perfume bottle and a locked box. before i could open the box though he came in. i think hes dating someone, and it hurts." you waited for Slender's response. "i do not recommend trying to date him, but you should at least talk to hum about how you're feeling, it may give you a sense of closure to know the truth." you looked up at him.

"i think i;m going to the underground soon, i need to visit them again. that'll give me time to think things over." he nodded in agreement. you hopped up from your bean bag, "oh and do you by chance have any pills to help ease nightmares?"

Jack's POV

you knew she had seen the box and would be curious, but you could never let her see inside it. you had locked it years ago, you felt almost bad for hiding it from her but you knew that's what was best for her. you still loved her too much to let her know what you knew.

Ocus' POV

*~*

after gaining the pills from slender, you tossed them on your bed and changed into a pair of casual clothes, and grabbing a couple knives and your bat. you planned on getting at least a few kills for slender before heading to hell.

you head down to the 3rd floor living room to see if any proxies were leaving for a mission or patrol

you head down to the 3rd floor living room to see if any proxies were leaving for a mission or patrol. luckily, you arrived at a perfect timing to find slender with a few proxies, assigning them mission and patrol. "hey slender, does anyone need any help today? i'm free until tonight." you waited as he thought for a few seconds, looking around. "you can help BEN, I've assigned him to patrol." you nodded, making your way to BEN. he was sprawled out on the floor, staring up at the ceiling. 

you stood over him, waiting for him to notice you. you felt someone grab your shoulder as you insitinctively raised your knife against them. you had your knife raised against their throat until you processed who they were. "woah there, its just me." you lowed your knife, letting out a sigh. "jesus Smiley, how many times have i told you not to sneak up on me." he laughed as you placed your knives back in their spot. 

"awe sugar, its just fun to surprise you." you rolled your eyes at him. "so, dinner tomorrow? it'll be on me." you looked at him for a second, trying to realize what was going on. "sure." his mask raised a bit, showing he was smiling. you gave a sweet smile back until you heard BEN's voice behind you. "ew, get a room you two." you growled at him as you pushed him out the door of the mansion. "shut it idiot"

Jack's POV

dinner huh? why should you even care? you two had your run and it didn't work, now you have to watch her move on. why did it hurt though? you shouldn't even care. you decided to clear your mind by training with Seedeater. taking your anger out on the homemade dummies you stole from a victim. 

you threw a scalpel at the dummy over and over until the hole was too large to keep targeting. "whats bothering you?" Seedeater startled you as he made his way back from a quick killing trip. "just Ocus as usual, she has a... date." uncertainty panged your voice as you hoped he wouldn't notice, unfortunately though, Seedeater was far too intelligent for that. 

"you still like her don't you, you know you have to let her go eventually." this caused you to throw the scalpel at the dummies head. "i planned on marrying her, i can't just let her go. she saw the box that has the ring in it, luckily it is locked." Seedeater leaned against a tree, watching as you grabbed the dummy. "she'll come back eventually if you guys are meant to be, you must be patient." 

you grabbed your tools and head back, with the dummy under your arm. you could hear Seedeater approaching. "what if i don't want to be patient, i want her now, but she still hates me for what i did." Seedeater was now besides you, as you two made your way into the house. "if you are impatient, you'll scare her away for good." 

you watched as he headed to his room, you quickly made your way to yours tossing the dummy on your bed. you'd have to remember to repair that before training tomorrow.