Ariana's POV

9 months later...
Ariana:
We are almost finished the Sweetener world tour, I can't believe it. There's 15 more shows left out of 120 all together.

It's been amazing. Hands down the best tour of my life.

I'm so thankful that Madison could come on tour with me and be my support act, she's my ride or die.

Jack has actually been alright as well. Not as bad as I thought he would be. We actually talk to each other now. I don't even know what started the hatred between us.

He seems much more approachable now. Sometimes I actually look foreword to talking to him. He's really funny. And he's got a really nice smile. And laugh. And his body is amazing. And his face, ugh his face. Wait. What am I saying?

Madison snaps me out of my thoughts when she says, 'Ari have you seen Jack?' Right now we're in Las Vegas. 'No, not since the morning.'

Mads and Jack have seen sort of distant lately. I think they've lost that spark. They don't seem happy together. It's a pity they both really loved each other. Madison still loves him, maybe he doesn't love her anymore.

Madison is pacing around our dressing room while calling Jack for the one hundredth time. I can hear all the fans from a distance shouting my name. I smile to myself.

Madison had to go on stage any second now and Jack still isn't here and isn't picking up the phone. There's tears in her eyes.
-
-
-
Vote and comment:)

Bad Idea : Jack Gilinsky - Ariana Grande {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें