Jack's POV

Jack:
As soon as I see the post from E News my heart drops.

She's in Barcelona? Why would she go there? I need to find her. I feels horrible, Ariana thinks I cheated on her when it's the complete opposite. She's probably so hurt. Ari probably feels like I've broken her trust.

I race to the airport to find out when the nearest flights from LA to Barcelona is. It leaves in an hour. I buy a ticket and head through security. After that I find my gate and see that we will be boarding in 20 minutes.

We have a groupchat with all of our friends in it so I quickly send a message to say that I'm going to Barcelona to find Ariana and being her home. They all give me advice and tell me that's they'll call me if they see anymore updates about where Ariana is.

We board the plane and are preparing to take off. So many thoughts are running through my head. What if Ari doesn't believe me and she thinks I actually cheated on her? As cliché as it sounds I can't live without her. What will I do? Will she forgive me?

I don't even know what I'm gonna do when I get to Barcelona or where I'm gonna go. I hope the paparazzi get more photos of her so I know where she is.
-
-
-
Vote and comment:)