Ariana's POV

Ariana:
As soon as I saw the post about me cheating on Jack I quickly dialed his number to see if I had any chance to fix this mess.

It went onto voice message.

I tried it again. Voice message. I clicked his contact again and the same thing happened. This happened at least 23 times and he never picked up one. What had happened.

I haven't even done anything.

Madison and I were just going to the club on a girls night and we happened to run into Niall who is a good friend of mine, then paparazzis got the photos and well, all cheating rumours started .

I searched for my keys and raced over to Jacks apartment, he only lives 5 minutes away from me but it felt like it was taking forever.

I loved him now I might be losing him. Tears began to flow unstoppably from my eyes.

I finally got there and races up the stairs to his door. I saw his jeep outside so I know he's here.

I banged on the door and called him name. He didn't open it. I hit the door harder and he still didn't open it. The tears started to flow even faster.

I cried out his name and after a minute he finally opened it. His eyes were puffy and I knew that he had been crying.

His teary eyes met with mine and he blurted out, "Why Ari?" This made me cry harder.

"I swear Jack nothing happend you have to believe me." I cried. I was telling the truth nothing happened.

He looked at me for one last time and said, "I wish I could but I can't." My whole life cane crashing down as he closed his door on my face.

He doesn't believe me.

My life is over. I've just lost him and I have done nothing wrong. It's all the fucking paparazzis fault.
-
-
-
Like and comment:)