@WolfieCindy

Wolfiecindy: I've decided to come on here to clear up the air

Wolfiecindy: I've decided to come on here to clear up the air... nothing happened between Jack Gilinsky and I. I want to apologise to Ariana and Jack for threatening their relationship. I now realise that I was wayy too forceful and I acted like a bitch. I wanted Jack to myself, but clearly that isn't meant to be. I have never seen such a strong couple as Jack and Ariana. No matter how much I pushed Jack to leave Ariana, he never did. That night at the club, Jack was alone and Ariana was nowhere to be seen so I took it upon myself to try to seduce him. I failed. Jack made it clear that he wasn't interested in me and he was loyal to Ariana. He cut me off before I could do anything else. We left it at that and now I respect both Ariana, Jack and their relationship. I'm sorry for the threatening posts, comments etc I regret it all. I promise to never get involved between you two ever again. I really am truly sorry.
Likes:6.3million Comments:5.9million

User1: bitch

User2: this is literally all your fault and now Ariana is off to Barcelona, by herself because of you

User3: I still don't like you, but I appreciate your apology to jack and Ari

JackGilinsky: thanks I guess

User4: ^ he fucking hates you Cindy lol

User5: fucking bitch I wanna slap you

User6: go away now

MadisonBeer: I appreciate you apologising but why couldn't you have said this before Ariana went off to Barcelona? Huh???

User7: ^ fax

User8: ^^^ this is why we stan Madison

User9: I still wasn't jack and Cindy together lol

Wolfiecindy: ^ don't say that

User10: ^maybe she has changed lol

User11: off topic but how pretty does she look in this pic😍

User12: ^ I really don't like her but I have to agree she's beautiful lol

User13: why would you even try to ruin such a strong healthy relationship?
-
-
-
Vote and comment:)