Ariana's POV

Ariana:
This was definitely one of the best Christmas' ever. It was so great going to Fiji with everyone. Our lives are all so busy and it's hard to find time to hang out so going away on vacation for Christmas was amazing.

Christmas Day was so relaxing, we went to the beach, exchanged gifts and just messed around in our pool. Some of us had a lil too much to drink that night lol.

Right now it's the 27th of December, we're in Fiji for another 10 days so we get to spend New Years here also. Tbh I don't wanna leave. I love it here, I feel like I'm in my own little bubble along with all the people closest to me, however I miss making music and I'm dying to get into the studio in LA.

Today all the girls and I are having a girlie day. I think we're gonna go to a spa or something. The guys are gonna hang out doing whatever guys do lol.

One of the best things that has come from this vacation is that it has gave Jack and I a lot of alone time (even though we're here with like 10 other ppl). We've bonded even more, I didn't know that was even possible. Our relationship is stronger that it has ever been. Here, it's like we're in our own world. Away from all the paparazzi and the haters. We're always so busy and hectic in LA so it's good that we can relax here.

I love that man. I already know I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him. He's so thoughtful. It's been the best 5 years of my life. He's made them amazing.