Ariana's POV

Ariana:
I'm woken up by the sound of my phone getting multiple notifications. I look at the time and it's only 10am, who could be texting me at this time?

I pick up my phone and see that the notifications aren't actually texts, it's because I've been tagged in a post. A post from E!News. This is never good...

I open the post and my heart drops. A picture of Jack. My Jack. With Cindy. Together? Jack and Cindy?

A million thoughts are running through my head. A tear slowly escapes from my eye. I didn't think he would cheat on me. I trusted him. But clearly there is evidence.

I scroll through some of the comments and see that some of the guys have denied it and that nothing happened. Should I believe them?

I look down and see Jack's arm wrapped around me. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I thought I would be with him forever. I don't want him to be with Cindy. As all these thoughts run around my head, the tears start flowing faster and faster. I need to leave.

Quickly I changed into sweatpants and a random sweatshirt I found, packed a bag full of the first things I could find and grabbed my keys. I need to get away. I can't look at him.

I begin to drive down our driveway, not knowing where to go. I just want to escape from reality. I need to leave Los Angeles. I need to get to the airport.
-
-
-
Vote and comment:)