Part 13

~10 year time skip~

Ukai

'Quadrant one, nothing...'

'Quadrant two, nothing..'

'Quadrant anything, nothing!'

'Ugh! Come on! There has got to be something out here that will tell me where that bastard is hiding!' I hiss in thought jumping from tree to tree. 

Ping

Woah, what was that?

I skid to a stop on the branch I had just leaped on and paused to look around as I sensed another presence.

'Someone isn't doing a very good job of concealing their chakra.' I close my eyes, activating my Sharingan and teleporting to the power source. 

I reappeared on the roof of an old abandoned building. I had checked this quadrant multiple times, so I was confused to say the least when the chakra I sensed brought me here. 

'This place hasn't been inhabited for years, why was someone here now?' I think to myself.

I watched a small girl with glasses enter the building slowly. I phased through the wall and down onto one of the pillars in the roof. I jumped silently from pillar to pillar before stopping, hearing the floor squeak, I watched carefully as a man stepped out of the shadows. He had medium-length coal hair, a black cloak, and a strong build. He approached the girl and I saw his eyes, Sharingan just like hers and mine. It then became known to me as to who this man was, I kicked myself for not recognizing him sooner, but who was the girl? And why was she here with him?

"Da~" The girl started but Father cut her off.

"I'm very impressed you found me!" He hissed. 

"Are you one of them?" He pointed his sword at the young girl.

'Them?'

I leaned slightly forward on my perch, just enough to fully see what was going on but not enough to expose myself. 

Father drove his sword into the pillar behind the young girl right next to her head, scaring the living hell out of her. He then began to reach out to her when she whispered something. Father halted his movements, pulling back and whispering something back to the small girl. She nodded, helping the tears on her face to flow. Father's Sharingan deactivated, followed by the small girls.

'What the hell is going on here?' I sigh, standing. 

I was about to leave when the doors opened and two more people walked in. 

"Oh hey, there you are," Lord Naruto!?

"Sarada, why did you run off so fast like that?" The second young girl asked walking in. 

'SARADA!? WAIT! THAT LITTLE GIRL IS MY BRAT SISTER!?' I stepped back and pushed my back against another pillar.

'What is she doing here? What does she want with Father now?' I turn my attention back to the group. 

"I came here!" Sarada started.

"I came here to see you Dad!" She added. 

Father stared at her, watching as she continued. 

"I found out Lord Seventh was meeting with you, so I followed him here. There's something I really wanted to ask you." She began. 

"Well, what is it?" Father asked. 

'Well well well, looks like someone has finally decided to listen to his child.' Hell did this piss me off. 

"Ok, well... um~ I wanna know, is mom... my real mom?"