I have a Soulmate now

= eight =

Jin got into his car, sighing heavily. He was already missing your warmth, to be honest. He somehow felt empty without you in his arms.
As much as he wanted to run away from this complicated situation, he had unknowingly started developing a certain liking for you. He wasn't sure if it was just friendly, or more than that.

But he couldn't think about anything except his career for now. It was the only way he had been able to make his mom feel proud, the only way he had proved himself in front of his dad. He couldn't risk it just because he had found his soulmate.
But also, it wasn't her fault that they had found each other. It was fate. No one could beat that.

When he had held her in his arms, his heart faintly told him to not let her go, but his brain told him otherwise. He was struggling since all of this had started. Not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. He didn't know what to do.

He reached Bighit just in time for the meeting. He ran towards the conference room, where the other members and PD Bang were already seated. He quickly bowed and sat down, while PD Bang discussed important details and instructions for their upcoming tour and schedules.

During the meeting, Jin could only think of how he'd explain to all of them that he had found his soulmate. PD's instructions were running somewhere in the back of his head.l, even though he tried his best to concentrate.

Almost an hour later, they were done.

"Alright. That's all for today. I wish you the best of luck for this world tour. Just keep performing with your heart and show ARMY how much you love them" PD Bang said, smiling.

As they were all about to get up, Jin cleared his throat.
"Actually, could all of you please stay? I need to talk about something really important."
Namjoon looked at him, his eyebrows raised.

"All of us?" PD Bang asked.
Jin nodded, and all of them stayed in their seats, eagerly looking at him.

"So... We all know this moment can come anytime in our lives, when....when we find our soulmates."

The boys' eyes widened, guessing what he was going to say.

"I.... I found my soulmate. I mean, we found each other. Accidentally." He looked down, unsure of what response he would get.

The room went silent for the next few seconds, while everyone tried to absorb what they had just heard.

Finally, it was PD Bang who spoke up. "Well, we all know it was going to happen some day. Congratulations, Jin." He smiled.

Jin looked up to find his brothers giving him reassuring smiles, along with PD Bang himself. He felt extremely relieved. At least they would support him.

"Now, since we're going on tour for the next few months.... You know I would have to have her with me, or else my energy will get drained. I... I was planning to be with her for these two days before we leave. I mean, not all day, but at least for some time. " Jin finally spoke up.

"Are you sure you'd be able to handle it for three months straight?"
The same question you had asked.

He looked at PD Bang. "I probably will?" His reply ended up sounding like more of a question.

"We'll think about that. For now, you can see her. And I think you should bring her here and introduce her to us. That would make things easier." PD Bang suggested.
A wave of agreement surged across the room.
Jin had never thought it would escalate upto this. It felt like he was being asked to introduce his girlfriend to his family.
Well, it was something like that, right?

"Ah...well, I'll ask her. Thank you so much for understanding." He finally replied.

PD Bang nodded and dismissed the meeting, and everyone walked out of the room.
The boys silently made their way to the car, which actually surprised Jin and Namjoon. Anyone would have expected them to cheer for and nag their hyung for finally meeting his soulmate, but the situation here was the total opposite.
And that's what caused Jin to worry all the more. What if the boys won't like you?

All of them got into the big car. As soon as the door closed after the last one, sudden hooting and cheers erupted inside the car, surprised him.

People passing by the road looked at them as if they were crazy, but they didn't mind.

"Yessss! Hyung has a girl now!" Taehyung squealed like a 4 year old, while Hoseok was clapping like a seal with a bright smile on his face.
"At least you found her before you got too old. Or she wouldn't have wanted to be with you." Jungkook chuckled from behind, earning a smack on his head from his beloved hyung.
"What is her name? Is she pretty? Is she a fan?" Jimin bombarded him with questions, while Yoongi just sat there hiding his smile with his black baseball cap.

"Okay guys, enough now. Let's talk on the way." Namjoon convinced them and Jin started the engine.
He told them everything about you, how he met you, how he had behaved like a jerk and then apologised to her. Everything.

"She must be a really nice girl." Jimin commented.
"Look at the smile on Jin hyung's face as he talks about her. And you still told her you just wanna be friends with her?" Taehyung teased.
"Hey! I'm still quite confused with everything okay. She's a really nice and kind person, and I don't wanna hurt her." Jin defended.

---

You tossed and turned on your bed, not being able to sleep.
Was he really going to tell them about her? How would they react? Would they like her? Would they accept her?

All kinds of thoughts troubled you as you tried to sleep. You counted sheep, tried singing lullabies to yourself, but nothing worked.
Suddenly, your phone beeped, and you immediately sat up.
The text you saw, made your heart almost jump out of your chest.

Jin:
I told them about u :)

You:
Really? I thought you were going to do that tomorrow?

Jin:
We had a meeting, so I just told them. They're happy.

Your eyes widened. They were.... happy?

You:
What? For real?!

Jin:
Yes. :)
The boys already love you.

You could feel your cheeks heating up. The boys....as in BTS...they love you?
But what about Jin?
You brushed that thought aside.

You:
Happy to hear that :)
What else did they say?

Jin:
I'm too lazy to type it all out.
I'm meeting you tomorrow anyway.
Wait for me ;)
Good night 💖

You felt your heartbeat rising as you saw the last text. You smiled at the thought of seeing him again the next day, and soon, sleep took over you.

-

[A/N: I'm pretty late, huh? Anyway, Happy new year guys!!!]

Please vote, comment and share! :)