Details

= fourteen =

"Okay, so about this meeting." PD Bang began, bringing the conversation back to the main point.

Everyone directed their attention to him, becoming attentive all of a sudden, and you figured out that you probably had to do the same.

"So, you guys are leaving tomorrow for the world tour..."

The boys nodded and this, and you could feel the excitement building up inside you.

Heck, I'm at a meeting with BTS and Bang Si Hyuk. About a world tour. How unrealistic can my life get?!

"And you're also bringing someone new with you this time." He continued, looking at you.

You just nodded and gave a small smile as you saw some of them giving you smiles.
Jin just kept his head down, nodding.

"This isn't the first time you guys are going on tour, and you all know what should and what should not be done.

I just hope that all of you won't do anything that affects your image as an idol famous around the world, or the company's reputation."

The boys nodded, and you just looked at the seriousness on everyone's faces.

Life as an idol is super complicated for sure.

"You all will be leaving tomorrow evening, Los Angeles being the first stop. Your schedule has been given to Sejin, and you probably have an interview the next day before the show."

You tried to be as attentive as possible as he went on about the boys' schedules and instructed them on the do's and don'ts.

You couldn't help but wonder how these seven young guys managed to survive under so many rules and restrictions and still being so carefree and amazing on stage.

But they were also getting to follow their passion and interact with their fans, whom they loved with all of their hearts.

There were occasional questions from Namjoon about the concert scripts and interviews, while the others just listened and nodded.

But apart from everything, you could see someone beside you getting restless, as if waiting for something to be said.

You found yourself putting a firm hand on his arm, looking at him with concern.

"You alright?"

His head snapped in your direction, and you could see that he was clearly nervous about something.

"Hmm?"

"Is everything okay? Why are you getting so restless?" You whispered.

"Uh- Oh, it's nothing. Just-"

"And now, we have to address this really important issue out here."

Bang PD's firm tone of voice interrupted your little interrogation, saving Jin from the trouble of giving you a satisfactory reply.

You looked up at the older man sitting at the head of the table.

Was he talking about you?

Sure enough, he looked at you too.
"Y/n. This time, you too are going with them."

You just gave him a tight-lipped nod.

"You are Jin's soulmate, and he is the first of the members to have found his soulmate.