The Night Before

= sixteen =

"Are the both of you going to stay in the same room in the hotels?"

Are we?

Jin's eyes visibly widened at that question, before he quickly composed himself.

You gulped, looking away as you tried to think of anything that could save the both of you from this awkward situation.

You're not his girlfriend.

You don't even know him that well.

Plus, there's no other reason the both of you would have to stay in ONE SINGLE room.

So, it's obviously a NO.

The man in front of you could sense the awkwardness in the atmosphere as he saw the both of you getting uncomfortable at his question.

"It's okay if you don't want to. I mean, we could always get a separate room for her."

You looked up at him, and he gave you a small smile, and you could feel a wave of relief wash over you.

Jin stayed silent, and couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed. If only he could stay with you and get to know you better.

But he knew what staying in the same as you would mean.

The boys teasing him.

You getting awkward all the time.

And the danger of some sasaengs possibly being present there and leaking information about a girl in his room.

And the last thought was what scared him the most. Not just for himself, but for you too.

"We need to do something about sasaengs."

It was him who finally spoke after his brief period of silence.

And you knew by the look on his face that he was getting worried about something.

That's when you realised that this bond wasn't just establishing a connection through accidental physical touch and getting to sense each other's heartbeat,

It was something that connected your minds and hearts, making you feel like you could understand every move the person next you made, every emotion he felt.

You wondered if that was the case with him too.

You wondered if he could sense your feelings for him.

Bang PD's expressions hardened a bit at the mention of those obsessive people, so called "fans".

No matter how hard they tried to get rid of those people through warnings and strict measures, there were some who were always crazy and cunning enough to find out each and every detail about the boys.

He knew what Jin was trying to tell him.

Even though they would do everything to keep you away from the spotlight, but there could be a situation where suspicion would be drawn to a girl going around with BTS, who isn't even one of the staff members.

And no one would even know how that person could manage to find out such details.

"There is one simple way."

He said at last, looking at you.

And then, both the men exchanged knowing glances.

What are they up to now?