10。𝓣. 𝓜𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓸𝓾

Happy new year! ♡ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

Requested by rosecarft

Request: May I request for a Muichiro Tokito x Tengen Uzui daughter reader fluff?

Like Reader and Muichiro we're dating secretly since both of them we're scared of Readers father finding out and having a flamboyant out burst cause Reader is Uzui only child/daughter. But one day Reader ask Muichiro if she can go into his room for cuddling and have some couple moments, but that day Reader had training with Uzui and he started to get worried since Reader hasn't shown up after 10 minutes so he start to search every where for her. Then you can take it from there and sorry if I'm asking for so much.

~

No one knew of your relationship with Muichirou. Well, no one... except for Tanjirou because both of you trusted him to a fault and he could just... smell it.

There are just a few reasons that made both of you hesitant to tell Uzui. First, you were his only daughter so he was extremely protective. Second, he probably expects you to find a boyfriend as flamboyant as the both of you. Third, he might freak out because Muichirou is just, you know, not flamboyant.

It was a miracle that you could keep your relationship with Muichirou a secret. Being Uzui's daughter, you had a personality like his, which means your actions were loud. Muichirou, being an airhead, usually forgets how he needs to be secretive about the relationship. You could only thank your luck that you and Muichirou had not been busted.

Today was another day of training with Uzui. "You've worked very hard today so I'll be nice! An hour break!" You beamed at his words. "Only today, you got it?"

"Yup, Thank you!" With that, you dashed off to find Muichirou. Knowing very well where he would usually be, you found him in just a few minutes. "Muichirou~" Silently approaching him, you whispered so no one could hear you. "Can we.. cuddle?"

"No,"

"Why not?"

"But as you said.. we cannot let anyone know about our relationship, and you still have training," Of course you knew what he said made sense but you just really wanted to be with him.

"What you say is right.. but! We could just go to your room and I have an hour break today so.. we can make it work, right?" Seeing how you wouldn't give up, he relucatantly went with you. This was how both of you ended up in his room, cuddled up. Well, at least for just a while. Not 15 minutes in, you ended up falling asleep beside him due to how fatigued you were. Muichirou, soon followed suit.

Just like this, an hour passed and both of you were still in deep sleep. On the other hand, Uzui was waiting for you to return. Tapping his foot against the solid training ground, he looked all around him, scanning for your whereabouts. Just after 10 minutes, he decided to go around the estate and worry replaced his anger. What if you decided to go out of the estate and got into trouble?

"Uzui-san? What are you doing?" Turning his head towards the voice that called out to him, he saw Tanjirou. He explained what was going on and Tanjirou immediately offered to help search. If Uzui was certain that he had searched everywhere but still couldn't find you, then Tanjirou somewhat had an idea as to where you were.

He immediately went to all the possible places Muichirou would be but after not finding you, he ended up in front of Muichirou's room.

"(F. Name)? Muichirou? Are you in there?" After knocking several times, he decided to slide open the door a little. Should he wake you up? Should he let you sleep and lie to Uzui that he couldn't find you? In the midst of his dilemma, Uzui found Tanjirou looking into Muichirou's room.

"Have you found her?" Peeking from Tanjirou's shoulder, what he saw had his eyes and mouth wide open. "(F. Name)! What are you doing?! Get up right now!" He immediately barged in and stared down at your sleeping figure. At the sound of his booming voice, both you and Muichirou stirred in your sleep.

"Hmm?..." Rubbing your eyes, you looked up to see what was casting a shadow above you. "Wh... why are you here!?" The shock caused you to be wide awake as his eyes squinted.

"Before I continue..." Uzui pointed to Muichirou who was currently right next to you, confused as he was still trying to process what was going on. Understanding what he was implying, you quickly stood up and distanced yourself from Muichirou. "So... exactly what is going on? Why are the both of you sleeping next to each other? In his room even,"

"Um..." Trying to find the right words to say, your eyes darted around.

"No need to lie to me, just tell me the truth. Also, did you know about this?" Uzui slowly looked at Tanjirou who was still at the door. Caught off guard, Tanjirou could only nod.

"(F. Name) and I, as you saw, are together," Muichirou blankly stated and all eyes were now on him.

"For how long? And why do I not know about this?" Uzui questioned sternly. His eyes looked back and forth at both you and Muichirou, expecting either of you to answer.

"For months now.. and we didn't let anyone know since we figured you wouldn't be happy with this..." This time, you answered as you met your father's eyes timidly.

"But you still did it,"

"I just really like him and..." Seeing how you trailed off, Uzui could only shake his head and sigh. Muichirou and Tanjirou, on the other hand, have not uttered a singlw word as they looked at the tense scene.

"If you really like him... then fine,"

"Huh? Really?" Uzui was able to hear your excitement and nodded with a small smile.

"Yes, who do you think I am to not support my own daughter? But he'll still need to prove himself worthy to me,"

"Of course, I will," With no hesitation, Muichirou replied with a nod.

"Now, go back to practice, we are very behind schedule," With that, he turned and left, Tanjirou soon followed suit. Right after that, you felt a hand intertwine with yours. Looking to your side, you tilted your head in confusion.

"I can do this now right? Since he basically approved," Flustered at how straightforward Muichirou is, you could only nod with a slight blush on your face. "Well, let's go, I'll walk you there. Now, I can finally watch you practice everyday,"

Word count:995

♡ 31.12.19 ♡