12。𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾

Requested by: TOILETBOUND

Request: Hello! Can I request a Kaigaku x (Female - Zenitsu's sister) Reader Fluff? Please take you time!

~

  "Brother! Are you okay?" You made your way as quickly as you could to Zenitsu and softly rubbed his back. This was basically a routine as Zenitsu was constantly bullied by Grandpa's other disciple. Tiptoeing, you took out your handkerchief and gently wiped his bangs and forehead that was dirtied with freshly thrown peach. Feeling someone's gaze on the both of you, you turned your head.

    There he was, turquoise eyes slightly squinting and staring at the both of you, his lips in a frown. Not forgetting to mention his clothes. His god damn clothes showing off his nice chest despite his young age. Taking in all of this information, you snapped out of your trance and quickly looked down, embarrassed that you were staring. Of course, Kaigaku, who was two years older than you, did not let this slip past him and a smirk appeared on his face. Zenitsu also saw how you looked at him and felt uneasy. His little sister might like... Kaigaku?

    "(F. Name), let's go back to Grandpa," Taking your hand in his, Zenitsu walked away with you. His eyes stared at the ground the whole time, afraid to make eye contact with Kaigaku and most importantly, afraid to see the sight of you infatuated wifh Kaigaku.

    On the other hand, you were also looking at the ground. However, your reasons completely differed from Zenitsu. Your thoughts kept wandering to Kaigaku who was just walking right behind you.

    Sure, he was mean to your brother but he was so kind and considerate towards you. It had been like this from the day you first met him. Given how young you were, you still couldn't grasp the concept of "love" or anything like that. However, you knew you felt a slight attraction towards him by how you acted around him both consciously and unconsciously.

    Whenever he looks at you with that soft gaze, whenever he speaks to you in that gentle tone, whenever his hands accidentally brushes against yours, your heartbeat quickens, your face feels warmer and your words come out in a jumble.

    "(F. Name)!" Upon hearing your name being called, you felt someone pull you back. Snapping out of your thoughts, you saw a bicycle go past you. Looking back, you saw Kaigaku glance down at you with a concerned face.

    "Th... Thank you," You looked down, slightly flustered as you backed away from him.

    "No problem, but be more careful next time, okay? It's not everytime I can look out for you," He frowned slightly but he proceeded to take your hand into his. Not knowing what else to say, you could only nod in response.

    "(F. Name)... are you okay?" It was only then that you realised Zenitsu was standing a slight distance across you. It was evident that he was worried about your safety. However, he did not dare to interrupt your moment with Kaigaku, not because he liked the sight of you two together. It was only because he was afraid of Kaigaku that he did not open his mouth to say something.

    With a quick nod, you ran up towards Zenitsu, with Kaigaku still holding your hand, to close up the gap. Now, the three of you continued making your way back with extra caution. Once you got home, you were immedistely pulled to one corner, away from Kaigaku.

    "(F. Name)... please, listen to me and don't get too close to him. He might treat you nicely but you saw how he's like towards me... If you get too close..  I just don't want you to be treated like me in the end so..." Zenitsu could only try his best to be as convincing as he can, given how doubtful he was of Kaigaku. You knew he wasn't lying since you saw the different sides of Kaigaku.

    "Okay..." You have always listened to your brother, understanding that he only wanted the best for you. However, given the fact that you were still young, naivety came naturally with you. You believed you could work something out.

    Making up your mind, you went to find Kaigaku. Once you saw him, you went up behind him and tugged on his sleeve. Turning back, his slight scowl quickly turned into a smile as he greeted you, careful not to frighten you.

    "Do you need anything?"

    "Actually, about Zenitsu... maybe... do you think you could be nicer to him? We could all be friends!" Fidgeting around with your fingers, your soft voice finally grew louder as you reached the end of what you wanted to tell him. At the mention of Zenitsu, his expression darkened. Why were you talking about Zenitsu even though you were with him? Still, he silently listened and now seemed to be deliberating.

    "Fine," Despite how much he hated Zenitsu, he decided to compromise for you. You did not mind how curt he was with his answer. All that matters was he agreed. Now, you can be around him with ease. Zenitsu would no longer have to worry.

    "Forget about him now... do you want to walk around town together? It's been a while since we went," Your heart soared at his words. Did he just really invite you out? Just the two of you? Pleasantly surprised, you agreed a bit too quickly. Seeing how you responded without giving a second thought, Kaigaku's heart skipped a beat, glad that you were so excited to go with him. Gently, he took your hand in his. "Let's go, shall we?"

Word count:918

♡ 27.01.20 ♡