19。𝓡. 𝓚𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓳𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓾

Request: 👋Hey there, just found ur blog and I really like lt. you mentioned you write letters in ur rules but I see that you haven't written any yet so I'm not sure if you'd write this... If you don't mind, can I ask for a letter from Rengoku to his s/o who's going through bullying (and has suicidal tendencies if you are fine w/ it). Sorry for troubling you with this negativity but I feel like I just need this rn. It's totally understandable and ok if you don't wanna do this req, keep it up w/ ur blog!

I wasn't planning to write this week due to my exams but I wrote this as quickly as I could once I saw the ask. Please don't apologise, there is nothing wrong with it! I feel that while it is good that bullying, as a topic, is getting more awareness these days, it's getting increasingly difficult to detect if someone is actually getting bullied since many bullying happening now are very subtle... Still, I hope you feel better and if you need anyone to talk to, I'm always open! Also, thank you for supporting me! 💕

🎐

My dear (L. Name),

    How have you been? I'm sorry for being unable to be with you right now to walk you through your struggles. Are you getting bullied in school? Perhaps in work? It may be the first time you are experiencing this, or it may have happened before. Still, I understand that it does not make the situation any easier and it gets tiring.

    If you can, do me a favor and give yourself some alone time, don't think about any troubles... Think about all the times someone made you happy, the times that I made you happy. There may not be much, but they are still there! Don't you want to experience more of those happy moments? Then don't give up, it's not easy but start slow and just one day, you may be able to get through this tough time!

    You have to understand that getting through bullying does not necessarily mean that you have to always be able to stand up to them. Confrontations are difficult so ignore those bullies as much as you can. Of course, that means ignoring what they have to say to you as well. It's tough but as you start to focus on yourself, and less on others, you'll start to realise how you are the only one who can define who you really are! Don't torture yourself over people that don't even bother to try to get to know you better in the first place.

    Last but not least my dear, seek help as quickly as possible. Tell people whom you trust about it. Never think that it is useless and it won't help. Knowing that they are always here for you can bring a greater sense of comfort and security than you may know! If not, tell me. I am ready to hear you speak at any time, regardless of what it's about. I will always be here for you, stay strong!

Love,
Kyoujurou

♡ 01.03.20 ♡