School

A/N: This chapter is inspired by the song 'This is home'.

Dipper sat at his desk, blankly staring at the board and writing notes. His and Mabel's nineteenth birthday was at the end of the summer break, which commenced in a few weeks. Dipper looked at the clock and started to count down to the end of class in his head.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
RING RING, RING RING!
The bell stung his ears as the silence disappeared, chatter suddenly arose from the other students. His sister, who was unfortunately sat next to him stood from her seat. Mabel packed her bag and slid it across the desk then onto her back, in the process she dropped all of Dipper's equipment onto the floor. 'Oops' was all that was said before Mabel and her friends laughed at him while walking away from the mess. Dipper sighed and crouched onto the floor, picking up his things.

A/N: Time Skip brought to you by WATERMELON MEMES

The lunch hall was packed with nuisances, every corner there was a group of jocks and plastics, his sister among the distributed. Dipper thought it better to dine in the bathroom than to stay in this zoo of unpredictable beasts, at any point a milk carton or a yoghurt pot would be poured atop his mess of brown fluff. Simply putting his coat upon his head would make him look like more of a possible target to those surrounding, in justification a toilet stall was the safest place during lunch and break. Dipper rushed through the crowd, his skinny structure helping to dodge anything in his way, eager to grab his food and get to the toilets in as little time as possible. The less time in the cage, the less likely to be spotted by the animals within it. Dipper was glad he put all that he had on him into his locker, it made this trek a lot more effortless to accomplish. Of course, Lady Luck was not on Dipper's side today. Dipper, holding his blue tray that consisted of fries with ketchup, a carton of milk and a chocolate bar, was pushed back by none other than his female identical. His tray flipped onto his face, ketchup splattered his face, fries entangled themselves in his hair and milk poured down his orange shirt and half-unzipped, navy hoodie. Laughing echoed the lunch hall. A familiar, female voice shouted above the laughter, "Get a load of this monster, he doesn't know how to communicate. His mind is in a different place!" Mabel. Her best friend, Rose, joined in on the mocking with her high pitched voice, Dipper pulling the tray off his face and supporting himself upon his elbows. "Get a load of this trainwreck, his hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet!". The laughing only got worse, Dipper stood up and pushed through the crowd, in hopes of sorting his problems out in the bathroom.