Bill?

You must be surprised I'm not dead, am I right? Well, physically, I am not! Welcome to this chapter!
Edit: So tired... blep ;-;

Dipper opened his eyes to see he was floating. At least he believed he was. He swore he felt the impact of the soil... Dipper glanced to his left to notice a man. This man had blonde hair and an almost glowing golden eye. His other eye was covered with a triangular, black eye patch, and he wore a gold and black tux with a floating top hat and cane. As Dipper was perplexed, yet captivated, with this man, a voice interrupted his thoughts.

"So not even a thanks, Pinetree?"

Pinetree... Dipper knew he had heard that nickname before, though his memory was slightly cloudy. "Rude, ya can't even recognize me after all I did? Selective memory much!" the man declared with a mocking voice. The sudden realisation that they were in the air hit Dipper like a bullet, making him panic. The man realised that the boy was uneasy, so he clicked his fingers and they appeared in a black and golden room. The man placed him down.

"Bill."
"What?" Dipper was confused as to why the man abruptly said a name.
"My name is Bill! Bill Cipher!" Bill emphasised the word 'Cipher'.
"Bill... Ciphe- YOU!"

Bill cackled "You finally remember! Might want to get that memory checked, Pinetree!" He smirked at Dipper, who was backing away. "What? Scared? Don't be! I only want to... talk!" The gap before 'talk' made him anxious. Dipper wasn't buying it, he looked around trying to find a door or something. He saw a window and sprinted to it. As he was trying to get it open, Bill spoke. "There is no way to leave, Pinetree! Even if you did, you'd most likely get lost, then eaten." Bill, still smirking, was walking to the boy with his hands behind his back.

Huh... It's been a while... Thanks for the reads and likes etc!
Adios, amigos!