A Week Later...

A/N: I sorta... accidentally... completed WAY more than what I was supposed to for my science on the online learning (Seneca) classes that we have to do... I kind of sat there for 7hrs, 31mins and 57secs completing crap I didn't need to... So I obviously cried over that (for 38mins and 32secs) after my sudden realisation, and I wasn't able to publish this chapter as soon as I had wished... Really sorry, I hope you enjoy!

A week after the forgotten incident, which, undeniably, Dipper got extensively beaten for. Dipper had, and still was, sat confused as to why he was punished for something that not even he could recall. Dipper sat on the porch of their home, Mabel on the other side of the street with her most adored friends. Lost in his thoughts, Dipper could smell a new scent within the air, one he and most could effortlessly distinguish. Smoke, smoke was what lingered in his nasal. Dipper thought not of where the smell was coming from, he thought it to be the neighbours and their constant cigarettes. Though, he thought greatly wrong, for his greatly 'beloved' parents would soon meet a fate they all too well deserved.

Dipper awoke from his slumber, he looked out the window of the bus only to see their destination was soon arriving. Dipper had dreamt about the day his home, and few others', had burned to the ground, killing the parents of the twins, Dipper (Mason) Pines and Bitch (Mabel) Pines. Dipper and Mabel sat three seats apart [A/N: Remember, kids, stay 2 meters apart and wash your hands!] for Mabel did not challenge to perch close to the fag that she despised having as a relation.

The older twins still adored both Dipper and Assho-Mabel, for they did not know that the existence of Dipper was such a 'terrible' occurrence and that Mabel was such a horrid brat in every possible way. As the teens walked up to the shack, evidently having Mabel push Dipper behind her as she stepped, the older twins both were overjoyed at the sight of their favourite, and only, niece and nephew.

A/N: Sorry if this wasn't up to standard, I had a kitten trying to shove her arse down my throat while is writing this. Thanks for reading! ADIOS!