The Bathroom

Dipper kneeled in the bathroom stall, eyes full of terror and despair. His arms laid out in front of him, blood flooding the floor. When he thought the coast to be clear, he opened the stall door and drowned his cuts with liquid, the stinging sensation ignored, just like he was by his sister. As he left the mouldy, male's bathroom, Dipper yanked his sleeves down to the point his hands were no longer perceptible.

A/N: Time Skip bought to you by none other than the Watermelon Goddess, Moi!

The final bell had rung and the ferocious creatures proceeded to pour into the halls and out of the entrance, like water when a fresh hole was formed in the container. Dipper was at the end of the stampede, anxious to the degree that every stride implied a new direction for the adolescent to glance. The belief that a familiar lookalike would pounce onto her prey was so overwhelming to the sense Dipper was standing at the edge of a panic attack. Unfortunately for the young boy, the predator had found her prey before they prey itself could sense her presence. Within seconds the miserable boy was on the ground at the front of the hellhole, Mabel giggling to the point of tears. At that point, something had snapped. Not only was it Dipper's wrist, but also something else. The skin-to-skin contact echoed as if they were in a small, enclosed cave. Mabel, so shocked to the point of freezing in place, commenced acting like the prey in the incident. Dipper walked away, mind blank with no memory of the event that took place, no memory of plummeting to the ground face first, not even the memory of leaving the hall he was so anxious in.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was short and not the best, but I hoped you enjoyed!