05

Meliodas's P.O.V

I walk into the castle after getting Y/N, I thought that there would be more of a fight. I glance at her, "Why did you agree to come with me? Without a fight I mean," I say.

"I couldn't do that in front of the cubs and upset Hime and Adam now could I?" Y/N replies looking up at him, "I argue, I rarely fight."

"Hn..." I look forward as we walk up to the first floor then the second floor, "This is us," I say looking at her.

"Brother... Where have you been? Chandler has been asking for you," Zeldris walks up and his eyes land on Y/N then he soon stops, "Hello..."

"Hello," Y/N replies.

"Brother, is this the demon mage who has been clogging up your brain?" Zeldris smirks at me.

"Shut up," I sneer, taking her wrist and pull her into a room. I release her and walk inside and look around at the room making sure nothing has changed.

I look at Y/N as she walks past me to the bed, she sits down on the emerald green bedding, "Emerald green

I look at Y/N as she walks past me to the bed, she sits down on the emerald green bedding, "Emerald green..." She looks at me smiling, "This so I remember your eyes?"

"Would you ever forget them?" I ask walking to her and relax letting my eyes turn back to emerald green.

"That's a secret," Y/N says taking the tiny box from inside her shirt and it expands.

I chuckle as I watch her unpack, "You're keeping secrets from me now?" I smirk folding my arms.

"Possibly..."

I sit on the sofa in her room, "Anything you want to tell me or ask?" I ask.

"Can I still go see Adam? I'll miss the cubs," She answers as she fills the bookshelf.

"You're not a prisoner, but until I say otherwise when I'm away on missions you are to stay in your room. No exceptions," I say.

"Alright okay," Y/N nods.

"Good, my room is through that door," I point to a door in the wall against the bed, "Need me I'm usually in there."

"Okay, anything I should know?" She asks looking

"The door will automatically be locked if I'm having a minute in there but I will let you know beforehand. Dinner is in two hours, I'll leave you to unpack and rest. I'll knock when dinner is ready," I say and leave the room.

I turn to go to my room and see Zeldris there, "So, I see she got in your head then brother," He says.

"What do you want me to say? Yes? She got in my head enough for me to ask a seer help to keep an eye on her? Then yes, she got stuck in my head. Happy not brother?" I ask walking forward to my room and opening the room going inside with him following me.

"Well, I'm amused," Zeldris says shutting the door behind him.

I sit down on the couch looking at him, "Well, I'm so happy that my life is amusing for you brother," I sneer rolling my eyes as Zeldris sits beside me with a gap.