11🍋

Y/N's P.O.V

After our dinner party, Meliodas and I go back to his room, which is now our room, our personal space. I feel like squealing like a fangirl now, CALM.

I take my heels off and walk to the bed, Meliodas walks up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He kisses my neck gently, "Meli?" I question.

"Shhh... Let's carry on our party," I can feel Meliodas smirking against the sensitive skin of my neck, "Our own private, personal, intimate party," His voice gets darker as he unzips my dress.

"I like the sound of that," I say and turn around then push my lips against his, kissing him passionately, as he removes my bra. I push off his blazer and unbutton his shirt, pushing them down onto the ground. I pull away from the kiss for air and begin unbuttoning his trousers pushing them down to the ground.

Meliodas turns me around and pushes me gently onto the bed, "Hands and knees, in the middle of the bed," He says and I follow his orders. 

I feel the bed dip a little behind me then I feel soft, gentle kisses on my spine, slowly travelling down my back. Meli takes hold of my panties, between his teeth and pulls it down my thighs. I feel my breath hitches a little as I feel the cold air on the most sensitive part of my body. 

"Beautiful," I hear Meliodas say breathlessly.

Meliodas parts my knees a little before I feel his hot wet tongue gliding along my core before the tip of his tongue pushes inside my hole. I moan softly, gripping the bedding and tilt my head back, "Meli~" I call out.

"Nearly right Princess," Meliodas chuckles darkly and starts feasting on my wet core like he's been starved for centuries, "You're so wet baby," He whispers and hums a little after another taste, "Taste so fucking good."

"Meliodas~" I whine closing my eyes and moan softly.

"That's the wrong name," He says in a deeper voice before he crawls over my body, pressing his hard toned chest against my back and his clothed crotch after my vulnerable skin. I breathe heavily as he snakes his arm around my waist and his fingertips play with my clit, rubbing it in circles roughly, "Master Meliodas~" He growls a little against my ear.

"M-Master M-Mel-Meli-Meliodas," I stutter a little and look at him, "Master Meliodas!" I tilt my head back onto his shoulder moaning loudly, "Please, no more teasing Meliodas... I need you right now."

"Don't worry Princess," Meliodas pulls back from me and off the bed, "Shuffle up a bit," He orders and I do as told.

I glance back at him once I'm comfy and see him stood fully naked and his member standing to attention. He stares back into my eyes with a smirk, "So, fucking gorgeous," Meliodas says and gets onto the bed behind me. He takes hold of my hips before flipping me over, he crawls his way between my legs, lining himself up at my entrance then licks his lips before pushing inside me slowly.

"Hold onto me," He whispers and I wrap my arms around his neck loosely, digging my nails into his back. As he pushing himself fully inside of me, I wince in slight pain and clench my eyes shut, "Y/N?"

"I-I'm o...okay," I whimper softly looking at him panting a little and he kisses my cheek, "Y-You're just r-really b-big."

"Way to boost a man's ego," Meliodas chuckles and kisses my neck gently, "Tell me when to move," He says as he gently kissing my neck.

"M-Move, but b-be gentle f-first," I say and keep my tight grip on him as he begins his movements for the first time.

I loosely wrap my legs around his waist as he thrusts slowly, deep and gentle inside. I keep whimpering in slight pain, "Meliodas~" I gasp a little as the pain very slowly becomes a pleasure. He leans down and captures my lips in his, "Okay, Meli. Now....more," I say and moan softly as Meliodas pulls out slowly and slams back into me, causing me to yelp. "M-Meliodas!" I call out dragging my nails down his back, probably drawing blood.

"You're so tight Y/N, I love it," He says as his movement quicken and he continues to push into me deep and hard, "I love you~"

I dig my nails into my newly wedded husband's back, marking him over and over again along his back. I hold my legs around his waist a little by my ankle to get into a more comfortable position for myself and slowly begin to move my hips with his.

"Call out my name Y/N. Don't hold back, I want to hear it all as I give you all I have," He smirks looking at me, "It's our first time, I want to hear exactly what I can do to you."

"Meli, Meli, Meli, Master Meliodas!" I call out as his thrust increase dramatically, he releases my hands and places his on my hips digging his nails in as he starts to pound into me.

"Oh, fuck! I love you so much Y/N!" Meliodas groans out never letting up on his thrusts.

"I love you so much too!" I moan out and the pain at the beginning soon becomes forgotten, my mind goes almost blank, it's only full of Meliodas and what he does to me.

Meliodas takes hold of my legs, "Release your ankle," He says and I do so, he puts my legs over his shoulders and he begins to slam himself into me. I scream out and turn my head to the side, biting down on Meli's pillow moaning into it, "I said..." He throws the pillow over his shoulder and leans down to me, "I want to hear you, don't worry about anyone else. Please me with those sexy ass moans of yours. I want them to be drilled into my memory."

He thrusts faster into me, I feel him hit that amazing spot inside and I yelp tilting my head back, "T-There!" I call out and he smirks licking his lips.

"Here?" He keeps hitting that amazing spot that just makes me feel like I'm about to be split apart by his rough movements.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" I moan out his name till I feel a knot form in my stomach, "Master Meliodas harder~" I try to tell him I'm close to my high.

"I know, I can feel it. I can feel you about to break," He rests his forehead against mine and pounds into me, "Oh shit Y/N!"

"Inside, inside me please," I beg a little tilting my head back as he buries his face in the crook of my neck, "Mark me inside as well~" I beg

His thrusts never give up and just continue to be powerful, "As you wish my love," He kisses along my neck and sucks on my sensitive spot then he begins to leave marks all over my chest just before his movements stop.

My hips shake and my legs jerk as I hit my high over his cock, he releases deep inside me, "Meliodas!"

"Ngh! Y/N!" He calls out holding my body close to him.

When he caught his breath and he pulls out of me before laying down beside me. He wraps his arms around me pulling me into me, I rest my head on his chest, "Meliodas~" I whisper and look at him, the two of us kiss softly as he secures his arms around me.

"Worth the wait," Meliodas smiles a little and kisses my forehead, "Did I go too rough?"

"No, it was... Just as amazing and right as I thought it would be," I say snuggling up close to him as he pulls his bedding over us before we rest up due to our evening activities.