14

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up the next day, Adam curled up at the bottom of mine and Meliodas's bed, I look to my side and see  Meliodas still asleep. I slowly slide out of bed, stepping over Adam silently going to our wardrobe, all of my clothes are finally now inside Meliodas's. I pick out an outfit before changing inside the large walk-in wardrobe and I leave the wardrobe then the bedroom.

I quietly shut the door behind me and I start walking out of the castle, only to be stopped by Zeldris, "Where are you going?" He asks looking at me.

"None of your business," I answer walking around, "Follow me and I will kill you," I threaten him as I leave the castle.

My demon crest burns in anger, the blankness of my eyes soon covers all of my eyes inside of just the E/C. My black wing grows out of my back and I fly to the village we were at yesterday. I stay in the sky looking at the ground for Elizabeth, I growl a little not seeing her then I glance up and see her flying in front of me, "Who are you and why are you here?" Elizabeth asks me.

"I'm here to find out what you did to Meliodas and my name isn't worth coming out of that mouth of yours," I sneer and move closer a little, "Answer me and I might just go easy on you."

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Elizabeth rolls her eyes and looks back at me, "I'll ask again, who are you?"

"I'm Meliodas's soulmate," I answer.

"Oh, you're his mistress," She smirks at me, "I'm sorry to say, but Meliodas and I have had a connection for ages."

"He just met you, yesterday sweetheart," I say and her eyes widen, "Yup I was there and just be lucky you're still alive," I say and fly around her in a circle.

"Is that a threat?" She asks.

"My dear," I go closer glaring at her, "It's a promise, you will never be Meliodas's not truthfully anyway," I smirk.

"You're lying, there's noway Meliodas would go for someone like..." Elizabeth looks me up and down in disgust, "You."

"Wildfire Strike," I say and she's pushed far away, I follow after her calmly, following the disgusting scent of her Goddess blood in her veins.

Elizabeth flies up in the sky looking at me, "That all you got?" She questions.

"Y/N!" Meliodas shouts and I turn to see him flying to me, he gets between Elizabeth and me looking at me, "What do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like?" I ask him, tilting my head.

"Killing Elizabeth," He responds and I nod, "Why?"

"If someone said all she did to you, to me, what would you do?" I ask him.

"Kill them."

"Then get out of my way," I narrow my eyes glaring at him, "If I'm doing what you would do, why are you stopping me?"

"I'm not," Meliodas frowns in confusion.

"Very well," I move around him only for him to block me, "Meliodas! Move!" 

"I didn't move..." He says.

"Icicle Storm!" I shout and ice daggers go for Elizabeth.

"Full Counter!" Meliodas shouts sending them back to me. The ice dagger pierces me and I groan falling to the ground, "Shit! NO!" Meliodas shouts and flies after me quickly, he wraps his arms around me, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He flies us away from Elizabeth removing the ice daggers, "I'm sorry, I didn't have control of my body."

"S-Stay away from her," I whimper as I look up at him, "I-I know you d-didn't mean to," I whisper and my eyes start feeling heavy, "So sleepy..."

"No, no, don't you fall asleep just yet," He says as he flies into the castle and goes down to the seer, "Seer, I need your help."

The seer looks at us, "Lay her on the table," The seer says and Meliodas lays me down. The seer starts tending to my wounds as I watch Meliodas pacing backwards and forwards.

Once my wounds were tended to, the seer sat me up, "I think it's time to let you both know something," The seer said and Meliodas walks to the table, "Princess Elizabeth of the Goddess race, is not being all that truthful to you Prince Meliodas. She has a different goal in mind, one I have been able to see but not been able to understand as it is truly, but I do know... It involves you Prince Meliodas and it involves a dramatic change in Princess Y/N."

"What is she planning?" I ask looking at the Seer slowly taking Meliodas's hand, I know he attacked him but as he did, he didn't have any control.

"It's either trying to turn you into a puppet or something far, far, worse," The Seer looks at Meliodas then turns to me, "Your wounds are tended and wrapped, a lot of rest and you should be fine."

"Thank you, Seer," I say and stand up, keeping hold of Meliodas's hand.

"Come on, let's go," Meliodas says looking at me with a small smile and I nod. 

Meliodas leads me out of the room and down the corridors, "I didn't mean to," He says.

"I know you didn't," I look up at him, "Stay away from her  or I will be locking you up and tying you to the bed."

"That sounds more sexy than threatening," Meliodas chuckles and picks me up bridal style, carrying me to my room. 

I squeal and hold onto him with a small smile, looking him a little, "However you take it... it'll probably be the opposite as I didn't have a sexual thought in my mind when I said it," I roll my eyes looking at him.

"Are you sure?" Meliodas smirks a little at me before kissing my cheek and I move my head away, "Y/N?"

"Sorry, just... Please," I look at him.

Meliodas's eyes widen and he stops walking, I look around and see the Ten Commandments on the stairs that we're about to work on, "You don't trust me or believe me do you?" Meliodas asks.

"It's not you, I can't trust her," I tell him and step closer a little, "Meli, she made you bounce my attack back at me."

"Don't remind me," He looks away from me, "I really am sorry."

"I know you are," I whisper and walk upstairs passing Zeldris, "It's not your sorrow I'm after," I look at him, "I'm after her murder."

"I'll do it," Meliodas says looking at me, "I'll get rid of her, promise."

"Make sure you do," I say and walk on to our room, feeling Adam still there and he is the only thing I need right now.

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ

A/N: Hey guys, I'm thought of making The Demon's Wife In The Sky a side story to The Demon's Wife. As well as The Demon's Wife, Epilogue an insight to their future through a possible dream Y/N has. For those of you who are wanting me to bring out a sequel to The Demon's Wife, with the Ten Commandments, I will be doing that as soon as I finish this book. I'm not sure how many more chapters I'll have on this story, possibly in it's twenty's before I've finished. I have loved every single one of your comments oh and don't worry, in the new sequel I'm thinking of, Adam makes a comeback for protecting Y/N from the Ten Commandments with the Seven Deadly Sins!