17

Meliodas's P.O.V

Since Y/N said that she wanted to be alone, I respected her wishes and waited till she came to me. 

I'm leaned back on the couch in our bedroom and soon she walks in, alone. I look at her, "Want me to go?" I ask going to stand up.

"No, no, you're fine," She shuts the door behind her and walks up to me. She sits on my lap and leans forward, her left hand slowly travels up my bare chest as she looks me in the eyes, "I think I might have to lock you up forever," She whispers.

"Really? Why?" I ask with a playful smirk as my hand lays on her back looking at her.

"Because it's not safe for you, she's looking for you," Y/N tells me sadness in her voice, "Why can't she just leave you alone?"

"She needs help darling," I sigh, NO SHE DOESN'T!, "She needs helps with humans."

"The Seer said that she was lying," Y/N reminds me.

"Did they?" She nods, "Oh yeah, they did," I nod a couple of times before looking at her with a smile.

"I'm going you lock you up, and I'll be in with you~" Her voice nearly purrs.

"Is that so?" I smirk and kiss her gently, wrapping both of my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. 

"Did you have to tell your father we don't use protection," Y/N says pouting and I lay her down on the couch with me other her, "It wasn't funny."

"I didn't have to, but I wanted to and he won't ask for a while now," I roll my eyes and kiss her neck gently, "It's not like I lied to him though is it?"

"No, I guess not," Y/N whispers and tilts her head back as I keep moving my lips against her neck.

"Elder Brother Meliodas," Zeldris calls out from the other side of the door and I groan sitting up and look at the door, "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, not like I'm ever busy," I grumble as Zeldris walks in shutting the door behind him.

"Oh, sorry Y/N... I guess you were lying about not being busy," Zeldris looks at me.

"You think?" I roll my eyes sitting up and Y/N crawls onto my lap, so I wrap my arms around her waist and looks at him, "What's up?"

"It's about Gelda... I don't want our father to know about her, she will be sentenced to death... I love her brother, please," Zeldris steps closer to me.

"I will not do anything to her, you have my word," I tell him.

Zeldris looks at Y/N, "Will you say anything?" He asks.

"No, of course not... You going to tell Estarorra or keep her from him?" Y/N says and Zeldris walks to us sitting on the couch.

"That's actually the reason why I wanted to talk to you both..." Zeldris sighs, "He's our brother, I know that but can we actually trust him? I mean I remember his there but I don't remember anything about him..."

"I know what you mean," Y/N says and we look at her, "I keep telling myself he wasn't there yesterday but I never believe myself."

"I'm the same, I remember him not being there when we went on a mission yesterday but he was there and I know nothing different now," I tell them and Y/N tucks her face in the crook of my neck, "I think we should do want we think is right," I say.

"What's the right thing?" Y/N asks.

"Pretend like we accepted everything," I tell them and they nod.

"Big Brother Meliodas," There's a knock on the door and Estarorra opens the door to see us, "Hmm, I can come back later."

"No, it's fine Estarorra," I say, "Come in, what's the matter?" I ask.

Estarorra walks in and sits beside Zeldris, "I've been debating whether or not to tell you both this," He looks at Y/N and me, "But, I think I should... I was in the forest and the Goddess Elizabeth was there, she seems to not be giving in."

Y/N growls and glares at him, "What did she say?" I ask.

"That you two aren't fated mates," Estarorra says and Y/N's eyes widened so I tighten my hold on her, "That she loves you," His eyes land on me.

"We aren't fated mates?" I repeat and feel like laughing, "That's rich."

"I said you both were in love, it's clear to see with everyone," Zeldris says then looks at Estarorra, "What else did she say?"

Estarorra looks at Y/N, "Y/N out of the way," He said and out of instinct I pull Y/N closer, wrapping my arms around her tightly, "And I think neither of us here want that."

"Anything else?" I ask.

"Demon's don't love, but that is just people thoughts due to how we live," Estarorra says looking at us.

Y/N holds onto me, "Meli..." She whispers looking at me.

"You will go into protection and I'm not taking no for an answer," I look at her and she nods.

"She won't touch you, I promise you that," I kiss her cheek.

"We won't let her near you, right... Big Brother Estarorra," Zeldris looks at Estarorra who nods.

Even with the uncertainty of who he is, I can tell by the look in his eyes that he means what he says about keeping Y/N safe from Elizabeth. I don't care what happens to me as long as nothing happens to her.