18

Y/N's P.O.V

After Estarorra's news the past few weeks ago, about what Elizabeth is wanting to do with me, Meliodas hasn't allowed me out of his sight or his hold when he's home. However, the Ten Commandments and soldiers, have been coming back and asking where he is.

"Master Meliodas!" I call out grabbing a pillow tightly as my husband takes me roughly from behind.

Meliodas grunts, "Y/N~" He leans down and kisses the back of my neck, "Mine."

"Mine~" I repeat looking back at him with my cheeks burning. 

I feel his fingertips rub my clit quickly in the figure of 8, "Cum of me love~" He says as his thursts speed up.

"Meliodas~" I purr a little as I cum over his member panting and collapse on the bed.

Meliodas smirks, "How many is that now?" He chuckles and soon his movements become sloppy before he groans out and cums inside.

Meliodas pulls out and lays beside me pulling me into his hold, "Too many times," I say and yawn.

"It's not enough times," Meliodas chuckles and I look at him confused, "I'm joking darling, let's take a nap, it's not time to get out of bed yet," He says and I close my eyes, soon falling asleep.

*****

Later that day, I wake up and turn around to see Meliodas looking at me, "You're staring," I whisper.

"I believe the word is admiring," He chuckles and kisses my forehead, "Sleep well."

"Like a baby."

"I noticed," He chuckled and he sits up stretching as I roll out of bed grabbing my robe then wrapping it around me. I walk to our wardrobe, going inside and picking out an outfit then quickly change int here before Meliodas follows me inside.

I walk out the wardrobe as Meliodas walks up shamelessly naked, I look him up and down, "See something you like?" He asks with a smirk.

"No," I smirk and walk around him, "But I see something I love," I tap his bare butt.

"Someone looks like they are ready to rule the demon realm with me," Meliodas chuckles.

I look back at him, "I was ready the minute you came for me," I tell him before leaving the bedroom and going to see the Seer, "Seer?"

"Princess Y/N, what do I owe the honour of your visit?" The Seer asks.

"I was wondering if you saw a way for me to stop Elizabeth?" I ask walking to her.

The Seer sighs looking at me, "Well, I can only tell you what I see... I see great misfortune for you and your husband, a lot of misery for yourself personally and despair and wrath for Prince Meliodas," The Seer looks into a crystal, "I see great hatred for Goddess Elizabeth, I see many different versions, all-destroying your love and ruining your personality."

"Many different versions?" I question.

"Yes, it appears to be something the Goddess has planned for Meliodas and you. Forever heartbroken and never with your fated mate," The Seer tells me. 

"Anything I can do to stop her?" I ask.

"I can't see that far into the future," The Seer asks.

"How far is it?" I ask.

"Over 1000 years..."

"1000 years..." I back up and stop against a wall, "Meliodas and I have to put up with her for over 1000 years?!"

"It appears that way, yes," The Seer nods, "You may have more versions of Elizabeth than I can see, but I know this... The longer the spell is on for, the weaker it becomes."

"What can I do about the spell?" I ask.

"There's no cure right now," The Seer looks down, "I'm sorry I'm not of much help, but I see a small brightness inside of you," The Seer puts their hand on my stomach, "A child."

"Now?!" 

"Yes child," The Seer chuckles, "Now."

"Thanks anyway," I say and rush out the Seers room.

I make my way to the library where I see Gelda, "Gelda?" I call out and she looks at me.

"You look like a girl who's needing a girl to talk to," Gelda says closing her book and sits up straight, "Zeldris got me some fruit, want some?"

I shake my head and sit next to her a little then I begin to tell her everything with the Goddess Elizabeth, "I don't know what to do Gelda, I see his bonding mark, I know he's still with him but over 1000 years?"

"Yeah, that's... unthinkable," Gelda frowns and looks at me, "What do you want to do?"

"Kill her, but whenever I go to her Meliodas follows and shields her... Why?" I ask.

"Sounds like a love spell, or a possessive spell," She tells me.

"Seriously?"

"Meliodas won't go with her willingly so she's controlling him," Gelda says and Meliodas walks in.

"Gelda, Y/N, everything okay?" He asks and Gelda glares at him pointing to the door, "Oh okay, I'll hmm see you late," He says and walks out again shutting the door behind him.

"I have to tell him what the Seer said right?" I ask her.

"Yes, it would be wise," She tells me with a small smile, "He might not accept your words as I've noticed he isn't being himself lately has he?" Gelda questions and stands up looking at me, "I'll leave you alone to think it over," She says and walks out, shutting the door behind her.

"Controlling him would make a lot of sense," I whisper and lay down on the couch looking at the ceiling, "Desperate bitch," I mutter and close my eyes, "Take someone who isn't taken, girl code," I mutter and curl up holding my stomach, "A child..." All the worrying has worn me out and the lack of sleep lately, soon sleepiness takes me over.

"Hawk don't eat that!" I hear my voice.

"Sir Meliodas! Hawk just transformed into something!" I hear Elizabeth.

"Meh, he'll leave. He needs to learn these things on his own Y/N," I hear a strange yet familiar voice, Meliodas without his demonic powers activated. 

"Captain... Thank you, for everything," I hear an unfamiliar voice before I fell into a deeper slumber.

A/N: Coming to an end soon! Possibly next chapter or very close.