12 - going up (going down)

so 👏

let me just say right now that this will be explicit.

🔞

i was in a goddamn mood 'kay?

'kay.

December 31, 2019 - sope-smut o'clock

"You're coming to my room. Now."

Yoongi felt his heart beating in his throat. He hadn't heard a voice like that from Hoseok in... ever. It sent heat through his entire body and he knew full well that his facial expression would betray him. Right in front of his friends.

"Joon," Jimin whispered to his husband, both clueless as to what was spoken between the other two, "Let's go back inside. I'm not about that cockblocking shit."

The couple went back into the hotel and Hoseok took Yoongi by the hand, pulling him along.

They walked wordlessly into the lobby, Yoongi's heart thudding triple the time of their steps. Hoseok hit the button for the elevator, the chime ringing in the vacant lobby as the doors slid open.

Hoseok walked into the elevator, still pulling Yoongi by the hand and pressing the button for the fourth floor when suddenly his energy changed - using the momentum of Yoongi's steps to push him into one of the gleaming mirrored elevator walls.

The last thing Yoongi saw as his eyes fell closed and he got lost in Hoseok's lips were the elevator doors coming to a close. His hands slipped into the dancer's hair, tugging strands between his fingers.

The elevator began moving, the drop sensation creeping into Yoongi's stomach from the sudden motion of the floor at the same time that Hoseok bit into his lip, maybe a little too hard in his impatience.

Yoongi pulled away as he winced in the brief pain and pushed Hoseok across the small space, his back hitting the opposite wall.

His eyes snapped up, trying to read the dancer's expression, which remained unchanging.

Yoongi crossed the distance with two measured steps, knocking his fist into the emergency stop switch before grabbing fistfuls of Hoseok's shirt and pulled him in for another kiss as the elevator jerked to a halt.

The lights flickered and the hue changed to the dim blue glow of the emergency bulb as Hoseok's hands roamed the rapper's body.

where can i fucking sign up?

Yoongi did the same, reaching Hoseok's hips and grinding forward causing the younger man to take a sharp inhale of breath, head tipping back and eyes briefly closing. Yoongi kissed down his neck and wasted no time unzipping Hoseok's pants, working the button open with his thumb and forefinger.