13.2 - arched back (midnight snack)

[a/n something's come over me, y'all]

[i wrote most of this while listening to this song

because i demand this much intensity from a sope reunion]

[and: if you're uncomfortable reading pretty explicit smut, you should sit this one out 🔞 🚨]

December 31, 2019 - hoseok hungry, yoongi a snack o'clock

"You gonna fuck me tonight, or what?"

This had the desired effect on Hoseok, his jaw tensing, the vein in his neck visibly pulsing and his eyes tracking Yoongi's as his hand slid from around his neck to the back of his head, resting at the nape. He pulled the rapper forward against his body, closer.

Close enough so Yoongi's ears burned with his hot breath. Close enough that there would be no mistaking his words:

"Gonna fuck you right into next year."

In one fluid movement, the dancer shifted his hips, sending Yoongi falling to one side of the bed on his back. He landed with a slight bounce and watched Hoseok as he stood. Simply watching, thanking the universe for his fucking existence since it meant he was able to watch Hoseok strip down to nothing.

Hoseok pulled a condom from the stash in his suitcase, turning to Yoongi, eyebrow quirked in an unspoken question.

"I'm clean. I haven't even... not in-" There had been no one in at least five months. And even before that, no one who ever meant anything since Hoseok.

"Me too," Hoseok tossed the packet back down before he repositioned to the foot of the bed. Crawling forward and placing scattered kisses and bites over Yoongi's thighs as the older man bunched the sheets in his fists and whimpered at the pain of having to hold his head up at this angle. But he had to watch.

Hoseok's persistent hands pulled off Yoongi's boxers and his mouth continued until there was no part of the rapper left unclaimed.

Soon, Yoongi felt warm hands on his hips and the next thing he knew, he was flipped to his stomach, the sudden pressure of his body weight pressing his cock into the mattress causing him to let out his breath in a frustrated huff at how sensitive he was. Then came Hoseok's hands again, running over his ass and kneading the flesh appreciatively.

"Please, please," Yoongi found the words floating into the darkness and made no motions to take them back.

"Fuck. You really need it, don't you?"

Yoongi, his head turned to the side, flush against the mattress and black hair in hopeless disarray, nodded enthusiastically. He really fucking did.

The taller man gave a nod in response, though Yoongi couldn't see it, and lifted Yoongi's hips. He watched Yoongi's frame intently as the smaller man took a shuddering breath.

Just as Yoongi remembered that neither of them were likely to have packed lube, he felt the dancer kiss the base of his spine, trailing down until he reached the cleft of his ass. Hoseok's tongue darted out without warning causing Yoongi to whimper, pulling a pillow toward his face so he'd have something to bite down on.