Chapter 1

Dipper's POV:
I awoke to some screaming downstairs. I got up and out of bed. I walked downstairs and saw Mabel and Grunkle Ford screaming at each other. "Guys What are you guys fighting about?" "Nothing Mason go back to sleep" Grunkle Ford said. I looked at Mabel and she nodded. I went to my room trying to hear their argument but they were too far. I checked the time. 7:40. 'I'm gonna be late. I showered quickly and got into shorts, a crop top, boot heels. I grabbed my bag and started running. "I'm late I have to go" I screamed. Mabel also realized she was late and grabbed her bag following me.
Bill's POV:
I woke up to my alarm clock. I got showered and clothed. Then I went downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning Bill" my mother said. "Good morning mother, good morning father." I sat down and started eating. "Bill honey we have some news." I looked up at them and nodded. "Well you know how the Pines Family are our closet friends, well we decided that you and their nephew will be getting married." I looked at her. "I don't want to be married to a stranger!" "You will marry Mason Pines and that's final" my father screamed. "We already have a speech to tell the whole kingdom." "But father- No buts William now sit your butt down and eat!" I finished my food and went to my car. I drove to the company and started working.
Time skip (at the speech)
Dipper's POV:
"Ok class line up the Cipher family and the Pines have a speech today now go" the teacher said. I saw Mabel in the halls and she took me and went to our usual spot at the speeches on the stage next to Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford. "I didn't know we had a speech today" I whispered to Mabel. "Later you would wish this speech would have never happened." I gulped and the speech started. "Hello everybody my name is Satan Cipher and this is my wife Luisa Cipher and my son Bill Cipher." "Hello everyone my name is Stanford Pines. This is my brother Stanley Pines. My niece Mabel Pines and her twin Mason Pines". We waved like usual. Then the speech started with Uncle Satan. "We asked you to come here because we have something important to say" uncle Satan said. "Can I please have Bill Cipher and Mason Pines come next to us" Grunkle Ford said. I stood up and walked next to them and Bill came next to me. "We have decided that these two..." "GET MARRIED" they both screamed. The crowd cheered. 'Wait getting married to Bill!?' I turned to Grunkle Ford and uncle Satan. Mabel stood up and grabbed my hand and we ran off the stage. "Mabel where are we going?" "I saw your face on stage I couldn't handle it." "Wait did you know about this?" "Yes that's why I was fighting with Grunkle Ford." "And you didn't tell me?" "I'm sorry he forced me not to tell." I was in tears but I hugged Mabel. "It's ok Mabel I'm gonna be fine." She cried in my arms. "Mabel do you ever miss mom and dad?" "Always." "I do too but I don't want to disappoint Grunkle Ford and uncle Satan so I'm marrying Bill as long as their happy." "What about you how will you be happy?" "I'm happy to know that you guys are happy so Mabel find somebody out there you'll love with your heart." She nodded and stopped crying. "Let's go back?" "Yes but your shirt is wet." I snapped my fingers and my crop turned dry." "Hehe forgot we had magic." We walked back and saw everybody left except our family and the Cipher family. "Mabel! Dipper are you ok" Grunkle Stan asked? "We're fine Grunkle Stan just Mabel worried about me" I smiled. Grunkle Stan hugged Mabel and I saw Grunkle Ford talking to uncle Satan. "His uncle Satan." "Hello Mason why don't you go and meet my wife." I nodded. Uncle Satan and aunt Luisa would always visit us every weekend but they never take their son with them. "Hi aunt Luisa" I said giving her a hug. She hugged me back. "Hello Mason do you want to meet your future husband?" "S-sure." She led me to a guy that has yellow or black on. "Bill this is Mason Pines, Mason this is my son Bill Cipher." He stood up and held his hand out. I shook it. "Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too" I said. Aunt Luisa left us alone to have time together. We sit down and we took out our phones. I went to messages and tap to Pacifica.

Hey Paz

Omg Dipper are you ok I saw you and Mabel run of stage!!

Yea I'm fine I had to comfort Mabel though

Why?

She doesn't want me to get married to Bill.

Do you want to get married to Bill?

No but I can't disappoint uncle Satan and Grunkle Ford

Oh but you shouldn't get married to a stranger!

Paz Bill isn't a stranger I know him from the speeches but that's all plus uncle Satan and aunt Luisa talk about how funny and nice he is but he's short tempered

I don't think that's a good thing

Paz I'm gonna be fine

Promise?

Cross my heart hope to die stab a cupcake in my eye I promise

Lol ok I have to go now bye!

Bye Paz!

With that I closed my phone and saw Mabel looking at me. "What?" "Who were you talking to?" "Paz." "OMG really can I see?" "No you can text her later she's busy now." "You do notices that everyone is staring at you." "Why?" "You wouldn't respond so we tried to snap you out of your texting." "Oh sorry." I put my phone in my butt pocket and start spending actual time with my new family. We went to a restaurant and we went to the park and took a walk. I noticed that Bill was silent for the whole time. "Hey do you want to do anything Bill" I asked. Everyone stopped and listen. "No I'm fine just tired." "Oh ok then we can stop right now so you can go to sleep." He nodded and the family split into Ciphers and Pines. "Well I guess this is goodbye for now. Bye uncle Satan bye aunt Luisa." We waved bye and we left. When we got to the manor Grunkle Ford was all over me.