Chapter 6

The Next Morning
Dipper's POV:
I was awoken by a shake. "Dipper, wake up we're having the bridal shower today." I opened my eyes and saw Mabel in a slutty outfit. "What are you wearing?" "All the girls that are invited to the bridal shower is wearing something slutty, your's is on your bed chest." Mabel left and I got in the shower. After I showered I put my clothes on. It was just a swimming suit for girls. I put on a cardigan and blue heels and walked to the living room. "Whoooa" I heard as I walked in. I saw the girls in slutty clothes and I was teleported to a club. Boys and girls were everywhere. I was in a private area for Pines and Ciphers only with all the girls. Boys were called in and we started flirting with them. I sat down in the middle of all of them. Boys were flirting with me and kissing my neck and kissing me all at once. I started drinking. "Hey cutie can I help you" this guy said. He took my cup away and sat on my lap. He started wiggling. "Hmmm your not having a boner yet." He turned around and started wiggling again. After a few minutes he said "no boner you're a hard one." He grabbed it and started moving it. Even then I still had no idea of fucking him. "Wow you are special how do you not have a boner?" He stopped and took his hand off. He looked up at me. "How old are you?" "I'm 15 Mr. Pines." I looked at him. "You're too young to do this why are you here?" "Well I'm a poor demon I need to do this to go to school." I sighed. "Here." I gave him a thousand bucks. He smiled and it disappeared. "Hey do you want me to leave?" "Nah it's fine you can stay on me." "Then can I take you clothes off" he asked calmly. I snapped my fingers and my clothes were fully off. I saw the girls were gone. "They're in room I know that." "Some of them have boyfriends." "Oh my." I grabbed my drink and started drinking. Some girls came back and we started talking. I felt my thing get touched. I looked at the kid. "What are you doing" I asked. "Can I put you in me?" I sighed. "Fine do as you want." He smiled and stood up a little putting me in him and he kept going until I was fully in him. He just sat there wiggling sometimes. "Dipper who's the kid" Mabel asked? "He's a worker here." "Oh ok." I felt him wiggle. He whispered a moan. "Kid idk what you are doing but it's not gonna work." "I know but your big." "Yea I am but your small that's why." He blushed. An alarm came on. "It time for me to go" I said. I snapped my fingers and I was in my clothes, I'm out of him and he was still on my lap. "So kid nice to meet you good luck bye." I teleported everyone to the Pines mansion. "Good evening girls the boys will be back anytime soon." I snapped my fingers and everyone was in pjs. "We're here!" We went to the door and saw the boys were drunk. Bill went up to me. "Hey Pinetree." "Hi Bill." He hugged me. The girls were giggling like crazy. "We're gonna go to sleep." "Ok bye!"
Timeskip (The Twins Birthday)
Dipper's POV:
I was awoken to an excited Mabel. "Happy birthday Dipper"!!! "Happy birthday Mabel." I yawned and stood up. I walked into the shower and out in a few minutes. Today I wore a blue crop, shorts, high heel socks, and shoes. I ran out. "Happy birthday" I heard. I looked around and saw everyone close to me. I smiled. I went to them and thank them one by one and gave them all a hug. We all went to the present room. Mabel has a pile and I had a pile. Mabel's gifts are always big but mine aren't. I took one that looked like a book. I opened it up and saw a journal with a Pinetree. I smiled and knew who gave it to me. I put it down. I went to Mabel. She had my present for her. "Ahhhhh!!" She showed everyone what I got her. "Thank you Dipper!!" I got her a shooting star necklace. "Your welcome Mabel I have one that's a Pinetree so when you need me you can use it." The necklaces connected. I pulled it apart. "Thank you Dip Dot but did you get my present?" "Oh I only opened one." "Oh then let's go find it." We went to my pile and Mabel find her present really easily. She gave it to me. I opened it. It was a scrapbook of us growing up. "It's not finished but I thought you might want it." I smiled and hugged her. "Ok I know what to put on the next page." "Our birthday"she finished. I took out my phone. We stand next to each other and took a photo. We printed it out through magic and put it in. We went back to the ball room and partied. I sat down and summoned my diary and started writing.
"Dear mom and dad,

It's my 18th birthday. I'm so happy everyone was nice and amazing. I got the best thing ever from Mabel and I gave her a scrapbook. We're partying right now but I'm still scared for tomorrow. I have to go bye

                           Love,
                                 Dipper Pines"

I teleported it away and I ran to Mabel because we're blowing out the cake right now. Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan said a few things and put us in front of the cake. Everyone sang happy birthday. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOUU."  We blew out the cake and cut it giving it to people who wanted some. We had an amazing day but we ended it really early so that everyone had enough sleep for tomorrow. I was on my balcony. I had my elbows on the fence. I sighed. 'Tomorrow's the wedding. Am I ready for this? 'Yes Dipper you can do it! I went to my bed and fell asleep nervous of the next day.